Thursday, April 21, 2016

Stairway Sex

Stairway Sex

Story by Jay

Bobby called and said he was going to be visiting me today.  I had not seen him since we were in school.  I told him where the key to the front door was located and to let himself in.  I had a few things at work to finish and then I would be there.



I rushed home after work and spotted Bobby's car parked in the driveway.  I was excited to see him.  My cock was semi hard just thinking about him.  I entered the house and there he was.  Bobby was naked and sitting on the stairway.  I smiled because I knew that Bobby remembered the last time we were together.  We had sex on the stairs.  We were now super hard.



I undressed in a hurry while Bobby watched.  I went up to him and gave him a hug.  Our cocks touched each other.  It was as if our cocks were kissing.  our lips met and our tongues explored each other tongue.


I reach down and grabbed both our cocks and started to stroke them.  It felt so good with both cocks together as one.  Bobby and I were meant for each other.  Unfortunately our jobs kept us apart in different cities.  Bobby made it a habit to visit as often as he could.  When we were together, it was magical.


Bobby and I got into a 69 position and I could feel my cock sliding in and out of his mouth.  His tongue caressed my cock head.  He had the best mouth and I sure missed him.  I took his cock deep into my mouth.  I swallowed his shaft all the way to his pubes.  He moaned in delight.



I knew what he wanted next and that was my cock deep into his ass.  I laid back as he inserted my cock in his ass hole.  He rode it and I laid back and enjoyed it.  After a while he begged for me to fuck him doggy style.  As we got into position he said "Round One."


I started to pump my cock in his ass.  His moans were music to my ears.  I made my pumping turn into pounding.  He moan louder.  



We ended up at the stairs and he begged me to pound harder, which I did.  He laid on the stairs and I continued my assault on his ass.



He sat on my cock again and rode it again.  I was so close to cumming.  He controlled the dept of the insertion of my cock.  I told him I was ready to cum.  I braced for my climax.  He continued as I shot my load into his ass.  He continued to ride me and mild me of every last drop of cum.



We were done for now.  We rested on the stairs.  Bobby nudged me and said "Look."  I stared at his rock hard cock.  It was ready for more action.  I said "Let's do it."  And round two started.

No comments:

Post a Comment