Sunday, March 1, 2015

First Time - Part 2

First Time

Part 2 of 2

Story by Matt Lee

After a while he put his strong arm around me and told me how much he enjoyed that. I told him that I enjoyed it very much as well. We looked at each other face to face. He started bringing his face in closer to mine very slowly. I did the same and lean closer to him. We both got the feeling that we both knew what we wanted and brought our lips in for a kiss.



I’m not sure how long we ended up kissing for. It was deep and passionate at first, we touched lips and came apart and smiled at each other. We lean in again and kissed for a longer time. We then got off the couch and stood up and kissed rubbing our hands over each other’s warm muscular bodies. I moved my hands up to his shoulders and pushed him down onto the ground. He lay flat on the living room floor and I knelt over him kissing his lips.

It was an incredible sensation and he flipped me over and kissed me like I had been doing to him. I’m not sure how long we kissed for but finally we lay there on the floor side by side breathing heavily. I didn't look at the time but he said that he had to be at a site on the other side of the city early in the morning.



He stood up and reached down and grabbed hold of my hand. He pulled me to his feet and smacked me on the butt and grinned. He picked his clothes up off the floor and got dressed while telling me how much he enjoyed that and how we had to do it again soon. I told him that I wanted him in my bed and he laughed and leaned over and kissed me on the lips and told me it’s on the agenda for next time.


I took him to the door and gave him one last peck on the lips. He smiled at me and told me to keep in touch. Then he left. I shut the door behind him and went over to the window to watch him get into his truck and drive off. It felt so lonely in the apartment now. I thought back over what had happened and could hardly believe it. I felt like I was walking around on cloud 9. I put my jocks back on and slipped under the covers thinking of how good it will be when Cam shares this bed with me. Will it be a one night stand? Or, maybe… forever?

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, Matt. Great pair of stories!
    Trouble is, you've now got all Jay's readers interested in these two young guys and we want to know what happens next ;-) I think you will have to write some more stories about them :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog this morning while rubbing on my morning wood. I will be back to check out more.

    ReplyDelete