Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Hairdresser Again - Part 1

The Hairdresser Again

Part 1 of 3

Story by Ben



I hate going to the supermarket on a Saturday.

It had been a hell of a week at work.  I had been late home every night, so there had been no chance to do any shopping during the week.  So here I was, in the supermarket on a Saturday afternoon, dog tired and getting stressed by the crowds.  I had not even had time to arrange anything for Saturday evening.  But in a way I was glad.  I was so tired that I was happy to know I could just chill out at home and get an early night.

In the meantime I had to deal with the challenge of negotiating my trolley through the crowds in the supermarket on a Saturday afternoon.  I was getting more and more stressed until I turned a corner and came face to face with Daniel; beautiful Daniel, the hairdresser, who had given me that amazing massage a few weeks ago.

I had thought about him every day since the massage.  I had wanted to arrange to see him again, but had worried about seeming too eager.  I had been intrigued by what he had said to me: "Next time we can do things differently."  What had he meant?

We said the usual things - how funny to meet here, how are you, and so on.  I even mentioned my busy week and how tired I was.  Then Daniel said, "I had been hoping you would contact me."

He had been hoping I would contact him?!  What did that mean?  Was he short of cash and needing massage clients?

I must have sounded a bit confused when I said, "You mean, you wanted me to arrange another massage?"

"Well, I can certainly give you another massage if that is what you want," he said, "but don't you remember?  I said we could do things differently next time."

"I do remember.  But I wasn't sure what you meant."

He leant towards me and said, "It's not so easy to talk about it here, surrounded by all these people, but you must have seen the effect you had on me.  My cock was virtually bursting out of its skin when I was massaging you.  I just hoped we could get together and - well..."  He waited while a woman pushed past with three irritable children, then said, almost whispering, "I hoped we could just enjoy ourselves."  He looked round nervously to make sure no one had heard.

I was astounded.  Here was this beautiful young man seeming to tell me that I had had an effect on him and that he had been waiting - hoping - for me to call!  I didn't tell him, but I had picked up the phone so many times to call him and each time had decided against it so that he wouldn't think me stupid or obsessed for calling so soon.  At least twice I had even dialed his number and had then stopped myself continuing.

I didn't manage to say anything coherent.  I mumbled words that made no sense but conveyed my surprise and confusion to Daniel.  He smiled and said, "If you doubt what I'm saying, just look down at my pants and I think you will see immediately the effect you have on me."  I looked down and, sure enough, I could clearly see the impression of his hard cock straining against the fabric of his pants.  Of course, the sight of that was enough to produce the same effect on me.  Daniel looked at my bulge, and we both laughed.

 "I work as a hairdresser, but I am also a trained masseur.  I give orthodox massages.  I do not normally massage the client's penis, let alone my own.  But I couldn't help myself.  And you must have seen how quickly I came once I started touching myself.  Is that not enough to convince you of the effect you had on me?"

I mumbled again.  I was so astonished; I had lost the power of speech.

"I guess you already have plans for this evening," he said, "as it is Saturday."

"No, I'm free."

"But anyway you told me how tired you are.  You won't want to meet up tonight."

"Yes, I would," I said, virtually shouting.  "I would love to see you tonight."  My exhaustion had drained away as soon as Daniel suggested meeting.  The exhilaration at the thought of spending an evening with Daniel, "doing things differently", had switched on the adrenaline and driven out the tiredness.

"I need to go home to get my food in the fridge and to shower, but then we could meet."
Daniel had a better idea.

"Go home and put your food away.  But don't shower.  Come straight round to my place and we can shower together."

 I looked at his gorgeous face, at his smooth olive skin, which was set off perfectly by his white V-necked tee-shirt.  I looked at his sleek body, at his thick dark hair, at his delicate hands with their long fingers.  I wondered if I had become so tired that I had fallen asleep on the sofa and was dreaming all of this.  Then a trolley pushed by a ten-year-old boy banged into me and confirmed that I was very much awake.

 We paid for our shopping and walked to our cars together.  I could not stop smiling.  As we separated, Daniel leant towards me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"See you soon," he said.  "Don't be long."


 When I got into my car, my cock was so hard that I had to reposition it in my pants to reduce the pressure.  Even so, I could still feel it all the way home, pressing against the fabric, eager to discover what the evening had in store.  And I still could not stop smiling.

1 comment: