Friday, March 13, 2015

A Cold Day Shower (Scott Story)

A Cold Day Shower (Scott Story)

Story by Ben

I love the taste of Ben's cum, and I love to feel it shooting onto my tongue and into my throat.

As always, I held on to every drop and then cleaned the tip of Ben's cock with my tongue, very gently, very tenderly, so that, when I eventually let his cock out of my mouth, there was not a single drop of cum left on it.

I stood up and Ben put his arms around me. "That was fantastic," he said, "as always. Now what about you?"

After a wonderful session sucking Ben's cock, I am always highly aroused, and it does not take me long to reach my own climax. I decided to join Ben in the shower and let his hands work their magic under the warm water of the shower. I took his hand and led him to the bathroom.

As soon as we were in the shower, Ben put his arms around me.  We kissed passionately.  My cock was absolutely rigid.  It was pressed against Ben's stomach.  I was enjoying the kissing, but I was desperate to move things on.

Ben started to soap up my chest.  He had my back pressed against his chest.  His arms were around me, playing with my chest hair.  His fingers are so sensual.  I love to feel them on my body.  I don't mind having a hairy chest, but I love Ben's chest; it is so smooth, but with all the firmness of a man's body.  Normally, I would have turned around at this point to kiss Ben's nipples and to massage his sexy chest.  I love that.  But I was just too aroused, and when Ben's hands moved down to my aching cock, I just leaned back against him and let him take over.

He gently pulled me round so that his cock was pressed against my leg.  I could tell that it was already starting to get hard again.  That made me even more excited.  Then, when Ben started to play with my ass, I could barely contain myself.  I thought I was going to explode even though he had barely touched my cock.

Ben realized my cock needed immediate attention.  He stroked it in that way he has that sends tingles through my whole body.  I have never known any guy use his fingers as expertly as Ben.  I could not resist.  I rested my head on Ben's shoulder and I let myself go.  It was quick, but it was amazing.  I arched forward as I forced my cock backwards and forwards in Ben's cupped hand, and from the innermost depths of my body an explosive force sent my juice bursting into his hand.


Ben kept his hand around my cock as it finished its explosion, and he let it soften against his gentle fingers.  I turned my head and kissed him in blissful exhaustion.

3 comments:

  1. Shower j/o is so fucking hot. I remember the guys in the military, seeing them soap up and stroke those gorgeous dicks and the cum blasting across the expanse. No mutual in the showers, ever...but, holy shit, I'm sure we all wanted to. But we always saved it for the Friday night circle jerks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It sounds as if you had some interesting experiences in the military, whkattk. These guys - supposedly straight guys - wanked in the showers in front of each other?!!
      You could turn your military experiences into Horny Fiction stories :-)

      Delete