Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Small is Beautiful - Part 2

Small is Beautiful

Part 2 of 2

Story by Ben

As soon as I had a free moment, I e-mailed Warren.  By the end of the day, after a few exchanges of e-mails, we had an arrangement to meet after work later in the week.  Even in the e-mails I got the feeling that he didn't believe me when I told him how beautiful I thought his cock was.

On the day we were due to meet, I thought of Warren as soon as I woke, and my cock reacted immediately.  It led the way to the shower, pointing directly ahead, and it was staring at me in the mirror as I shaved, still as hard as a steel rod.  I made it wait.  I wanted to enjoy the anticipation.

I had trouble with my cock all day.  It persistently stretched my pants and reminded me of its needs, but I was determined to make it wait until the evening.  It was not easy.  Each time I went to the toilet, it tried to make me appease it, and I had to struggle to resist the urge to give it the release it was demanding.  But I stood my ground and made it wait.

I left the office as early as I could.  I rushed home, showered, put on a blue shirt that I think makes me look my best and my beige chinos and set off to meet Warren.  On a whim I stopped at a flower shop that I noticed on the corner of his road.  I liked the idea of presenting that big masculine man with a colorful bouquet.

I found Warren's apartment, pressed the bell and waited.  I was surprisingly nervous.  I think it was because I so desperately wanted him to believe that I was smitten by his beautiful cock, so that we could keep on meeting.  As soon as he opened the door, I thrust the flowers at him with a broad smile.  That broke the ice.  He laughed, saying no man had given him flowers before, and he put both his arms around me and squeezed me against his big body.

Of course, we went straight to the bedroom.  I had made my cock wait all day, and I was now ready to give in to it.  The passion with which I pulled Warren's face to mine made it clear that the glass of wine that he had started to offer would be more appreciated after sex, rather than before.  Warren was well over six feet tall, and a good six inches taller than me, so kissing was a bit of a contortion for both of us, as he bent low and I stretched high, but nothing was going to stop me enjoying this evening.

In the bedroom, I unbuttoned Warren's shirt and was entranced by his big broad chest, just as if I was discovering it for the first time.  I undid his pants and discovered his thick, muscular legs, covered with dark hair.  Soon we were both wearing nothing but our underwear.  I knelt, nuzzled his bulge through his white briefs, and, putting my hands between his briefs and his ass, pulled them down, so that his cock slapped my face as it was released from the garment.

I could not help myself gasping in awe at the sight of Warren's cock.  He heard my intake of breath, and said, "You know, I am almost persuaded to believe that you really do like my tiny cock."

"I do, Warren.  I really do.  It is... just beautiful."

I put my lips around it and tasted Warren's gorgeous hard cock for the first time.  I inhaled the heavy musk scent of his pubes as I sucked on his cock.

When I stood up, I took a couple of steps back to take in the sight of his whole body: his broad shoulders, his big chest, his thick, hairy arms and legs, and, in the middle of it all, that small, but beautiful, cock, so incongruous against his big body.

Soon, I was naked too, and we were on the bed.  I made Warren lie on his back, so that I could run my fingers through his chest hair, kiss his nipples and stroke the whole length of his legs from crotch to toes and back again.  I took his cock between my fingers and gently retracted the foreskin.  It was so hard.  I cupped my hand around his balls.  They were not huge, but they were certainly bigger than I would have expected the balls of a man with such a small cock to be.

Warren put a hand around my cock.  It was more than twice as long as his, and thicker.
"How can you like my cock, when yours is so much bigger?"

"I didn't say yours was big," I replied.  "I said it is beautiful.  I can't explain it, but I have always loved small cocks.  Every night since we met I have fallen asleep with the image of your cock in my head.  For me it is just perfect."

“But it is yours that is beautiful, so big and manly."

"If you find mine beautiful, that's great.  But there is nothing unmanly about your cock.  It is a perfect specimen of manhood.  I keep using the same word, but it is the word that I associate with it, beautiful, just beautiful."

Warren pushed me onto my back and took my cock in his mouth.  He was so big, but so gentle.  His lips caressed my aching penis so tenderly.  His big hands were holding me so delicately.  Ever since we had met, in the toilets of the department store, I had thought only about Warren's penis; I had been almost obsessed by it.  I had given no thought to Warren as a person.  Now that I had his body touching mine, his hands teasing my nipples and gently stroking my chest, and his tongue working wonders on my cock, I realized what a caring lover he was.  I realized it would not take much to make me fall in love with this guy.

I didn't want to cum without tasting Warren's cock again, so I pulled myself free and forced Warren back onto his back.  I knelt between his legs, put my mouth around his beautiful cock, and massaged it with my lips and my tongue.  My hands were on his thighs, and soon I felt them tense.  They pushed against my hands as his hips thrust upwards and he sent his juice spurting into my mouth.

There was nothing unmanly about Warren's cock, and there was nothing unmanly about the large quantity of thick, salty, male juice that filled my mouth.  I kept his cock in my mouth as I swallowed his cum and carefully cleaned the end of his cock with my tongue.  Then I raised myself up and smiled at Warren.  He put his hand around my cock, smiling too, and with just two or three strokes the pent-up pressure that had been eating away at my inside all day sent spurt after spurt of cum gushing out onto his body, where it meandered among the dark hairs of his chest.


I lay down beside Warren, with my head on his shoulder.  We held hands, our fingers paddling in the pool of my cum.  I lifted my head to look into his eyes and we smiled at each other.  I think he now believed that I found his cock beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Size does not matter - not really. A small cock can be just as enjoyable - sometimes more! - as a large one.

    ReplyDelete