Saturday, March 28, 2015

First Encounter - Part 2

First Encounter

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay

I went to bed and dreamt of sucking cock.  I woke up with a rock hard cock and I was determined to suck cock TODAY.

There was so much running through my mind about what happened yesterday.  I did not remember what his cock, balls, and pubic area looked like.  I remember his pee hole, how it stared at me like a one eye snake. 

I started making plans of what I was going to do this time.  I wanted to make sure I explored his cock and balls.  I wanted to see what his cockhead was like.  I wanted to squeeze his cockhead and open his pee hole.  I wanted to look at his veins running the length of his shaft.  I wanted to feel the hair in his pubic area.  And lastly, I wanted to hold his balls in my hand and see what shape they were.
I made the phone call to see if I could come over.  We agreed on a time.  This time I did not wear underwear.  I wanted to have easy access.  I remember he just had shorts on, and he was naked in a flash.

I showered and put on shorts and a t-shirt.  I was nervous as I drove over to his place.  I was parked outside his place.  I was a few minutes early so I waited in the car.  My cock was throbbing as I counted down the minutes.

I rang the doorbell.  He stood there and smiled.  I returned the smile.  I walked over to the couch and took off my shorts.  He smiled and took his off.  We were both ready and rock hard.

He motioned for me to follow him and said “Maybe the bedroom would be more comfortable.”  I wanted his cock, so I followed.  He climbed into bed and laid flat on the bed.  He motioned for me to get alongside him.

I was confused but I ended up on all fours with me facing his cock and he was facing my cock.  We were in a ‘69’ position and it was the first time for me.  I felt his sucking my cock, as I examined his cock.  I started to suck his cock as I felt around to his balls.  I ran my fingers through his pubes. 

As I sucked his cock, I did not notice that he was spreading my legs and he was facing my ass.  I felt my cheeks being spread apart and then the most wonderful thing happened.  His tongue was probing into my asshole.  I stopped what I was doing to his cock and felt wave after wave of ecstasy.

It felt wonderful.  I sat upright with my ass on his face.  I found myself jacking off my cock.  He removed one hand and reached for his cock and he started to stoke.  Watching him masturbate while his tongue was deep inside of me, made me lose control.  I shot my load onto his stomach. 

Next he came and I watch in deep pleasure.  I collapsed onto the bed.  I was out of breath as if I just ran a mile.  I eventually got up and got dressed.  I left knowing this was what I wanted to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment