Sunday, March 22, 2015

Piss Play

Piss Play

By Jay



I laid down in my tub and held my cock and pointed it towards my chest.  I started to pee. It was warm, maybe hot.   At first it was a weak stream, then it got stronger.  It splashed on my chest and was getting closer to my face.  Then it hit my face. My piss tasted salty.  Not sure if that is normal. 

Once I started to pee and my stream got strong, then I just kept peeing.  I was covered in piss from my face down.   

I kept peeing.  It seemed endless.  Finally I started to stop and pee in small burst of piss.  I got up and the pee ran off my body.  I turned on the shower and got clean up.  The taste remained in my mouth.  Once I finished showering, I went for the mouthwash.  

Not once but twice.

Send me your experiences with piss play.  

storyman3119@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Something I have always wanted to try, Jay, but never have.
    Sounds as if you didn't like the taste :-)
    Perhaps piss play is better when two play :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not in to piss play - solo or not. But for some reason I sure do like to watch a man piss. Strange, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete