Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Drunken Friend

Drunken Friend

Story by Jay

The phone rang and woke me from a deep sleep.  It was a friend of mine.  He had drunk too much and could not drive.  I told him I would be there in a few minutes.  The streets were deserted as I drove to the bar.  He was outside sitting on the sidewalk.

I helped him into the car.  He mumbled a few words and drifted off to sleep.  I had to carry him from the car to his bed. He was snoring loudly.  He laid there and looked uncomfortable with all his clothes on, so I undressed him.  He had no underwear on.  I sat on the floor and watch his naked body lay there.

I never saw him naked before.  His cock was hard and very thick and long.  I was getting tempted.  I moved over to the foot of the bed.  I reached in and grabbed his cock.  He did not move.  I watched as I stroked his cock.  If I could touch him like this, I wondered if I could suck his cock.

I wrapped my lips around his cock head and started sucking.  In between snores, I heard moans.

I stopped and then continued sucking.  His cock was hard as steel.  I cupped his balls as I sucked and I felt them contracted upwards into his body.  I sucked faster and I felt his body quiver and cum shot into my mouth.

Each spasm of his body was returned with a shot of hot cum into my mouth.  I kept sucking as the last drops of cum was swallowed by me.  My friend returned to a deep sleep and his snoring was louder than before.


I put a cover over his naked body and left for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment