Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fishing Getaway - Part 3

Fishing Getaway

Part 3 of 3

Story by Jay

Inspired by Jim

The next few days of the getaway were pretty awesome.  We had beautiful weather.  We fished naked, hiked naked, and had sex naked.  The getaway turned out better than I thought it would be.  Nothing could make it better.

On our last day, we were hiking and came upon one of the guys that we spotted on our first day.  He was naked and he was holding his hard cock.  He waved it to get our attention.  I looked over at Rob and said “What do you think?”



Rob smiled and said “I want to fuck him.”  As we got closer to when this guy was standing, Rob’s cock sprang to attention.  The guy eyes opened wide.  Rob asked “Do you want this?”  He did not wait for an answer.  Rob commanded “Bend over.”
      
The guy quickly responded and bent over and had his ass facing Rob.  I went around to be in front of the guy, who reached out to me as I walked to where my cock was facing him.  Rob started to fuck him.  He was wasting no time. The guy reached for my hips and started to take my cock and suck in rhythm with Rob’s thrusts.  


     
I had a front row seat as I watch Rob fucking the guy.  I was plowing my cock deep into the guy’s mouth.

Rob yelled, “Tell me when you are ready to cum.”  I was so close to cumming, I yelled back “Now.  Damn Now.”  My body quivered as I started to shoot my load.  I hit the back of his throat with my cock and the guy choked.  Cum filled his mouth and dripped out of the corners of his mouth. 
   
Rob unloaded into the guy’s ass.  When he finally finished shooting his load, he removed his cock.  Cum started to flow out of the guy’s ass. 



We decided to head for the waterfall to rinse and clean up.



That evening was our last night of the getaway.  We sat on the edge of the water.  Rob had gotten close to me these last few days.  He kissed me and snuggled close to me.  Rob said “This has been a great getaway.”  I agreed.  Rob Said “I hope this doesn't end.”


We watched the sun go down.  The water lapped at us as Rob made love to me.  

I thought “This won’t end.  This is just the beginning.” 

3 comments:

  1. I wish the camping trip my buddy and I made had "continued" - Alas! when we got back home, he returned to "dutiful husband and father." Ah, well, I found plenty of other guys to romp with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely story, Jay. Thank you for putting Jim's idea into words.

    ReplyDelete