Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Cold Day Shower (Ben Story)

A Cold Day Shower  (Ben story)

Story by Ben

Scott stood up and I put my arms around him. "That was fantastic," I said, "as always. Now what about you?"

"I think it's time you had that shower, don't you? I'll join you, and you can deal with me in the shower." He grinned, took my hand and led me to the bathroom.

As soon as Scott stripped off, it was his cock that pointed the way to the shower.  Our activity in the bedroom had left it rigid.  We held each other and kissed under the warm water of the shower.  Scott's hard cock was pressed against my stomach, demanding attention.  My cock, soft and satisfied, hung down against Scott's leg.

I took the shower gel and put some on Scott's chest.  I loved soaping up his hairy chest.  I got him to turn around, so that his back was pressed against my own chest, and the soft but firm flesh of his buttocks touched my cock.  My arms were around Scott's body, lathering his chest.  Standing like that, I could imagine that it was my own chest that I was washing.  This was the closest I could come to knowing what it would be like to have a hairy chest.  I loved playing with Scott's chest hair and sometimes felt sad that I did not have any for him to play with, but he always assured me that he loved my smooth chest.

I know that, after he has sucked my cock, Scott is always very aroused, so I soon moved my hands down to where his cock was begging for attention.  He had been right about finding my shriveled cock sexy; he was the hardest I could ever remember him being.  I got him to turn again so that he was sideways on to me.  My left hand fondled his beautiful round ass, my cock - already starting to harden a little - was pressed against Scott's leg, and my right hand was wrapped around his solid, rigid cock.  I massaged his cock with the shower gel.  I loved to hold it, proud, erect.  It was throbbing with desire.

I can always tell when Scott is approaching his climax.  His body presses harder against mine, his head leans into my shoulder and tips back.  As soon as I felt these signs, I cupped my hand around his cock, so that he would cum into my hand.  My fingers were under his cock, my thumb on top.  I moved my hand gently up and down the last part of the shaft, just behind the cockhead.  Scott loves that, and soon his body arched forward.  His cock took control of my hand and pushed into it, away from it and into it again before it shot spurt after spurt of thick cum into my hand.  I love the feeling of Scott's juice filling my hand, then trickling down between my fingers, washed away by the warm water.


As his cock calmed down, Scott turned his head, smiling, to kiss me.

1 comment: