Friday, March 20, 2015

The Hairdresser Again - Part 2

The Hairdresser Again

Part 2 of 3

Story by Ben

 When I arrived at Daniel's apartment, he took me in his arms as soon as he had shut the door.  He held me close to him, just holding me, motionless, his arms around my body, his face pressed against mine.  Then he stood back, took my hands in his, and looked at me.  He smiled.  It was the smile of a child who has just been given a present.  He put his arms around me again, but this time one hand went to the back of my head and he kissed me.  It started as a gentle, sensual kiss, but it soon became passionate.  My arms were around Daniel, one hand behind his head, pressing our two mouths together, and the other hand fondling his lovely, soft buttocks.

 I think we stayed in the hallway, kissing, pushing our bodies against each other, for at least five minutes.  Needless to say, I had already been hard when I arrived.  By now, my cock was like a steel rod. It was grinding into Daniel's cock, through our pants, one steel rod pushing against another.

Eventually, Daniel said, "I'm so glad I bumped into you today.  I had been starting to think I would never see you again.  I have thought about you every day since the massage."

Daniel took my hand and led me to his bedroom.

"Let's get undressed here, and then we'll go and shower."

He took me in his arms again and kissed me.  Without stopping kissing me, he started to unbutton my shirt.  As soon as he had undone a few buttons, he slipped a hand under the shirt and ran his fingers across my chest.  This sent ripples of pleasure coursing through my body.

I put my hands under Daniel's tee-shirt and felt the smooth skin of his back, then his chest, and then his beautiful smooth chest.  I pulled his tee-shirt over his head, and Daniel took off my shirt.  We pressed our bare chests together, my pale hairy chest against Daniel's smooth, olive chest.  Again I thought I must be dreaming.

 Once we were down to our underwear, Daniel went down on his knees and pressed his face against my white briefs.  He looked up at me and said, "I've dreamt of this moment.  In fact, I'm going to really embarrass you now and tell you that several times in the past three weeks I have wanked off imagining my face buried in your crotch."

I'm not sure if I was embarrassed, but I was certainly astonished!  Again, I contemplated this beautiful young man and tried to get my head round the concept that he had been so attracted to my ageing body that he had used his memory of it as jack-off material!

When Daniel stood up, we put our hands in each other's briefs, each cupping the other's buttocks and together pushing our two crotches into each other.  We gently slid off the briefs and our steel cocks popped out and bounced against each other.  We both laughed.

Daniel took me by the hand again and led me to the bathroom.  The shower cubicle was large, easily big enough for the two of us.  Daniel set the water going.  When he was satisfied that the temperature was right, we stepped in.  He squeezed shower gel into his hands and started to wash me down.  His masseur's touch made my whole body tingle.  He washed my back and my chest.  He seemed to enjoy soaping up my chest hair.  When he moved down and started to soap my cock and balls and ass, I had to make an effort not to cum.  With some difficulty I managed to keep myself in check, and then I started to wash Daniel.  It was a wonderful sensation, feeling his hands washing, with such care, the most intimate parts of my body while I was doing the same to him.

Daniel wanted us to dry each other.  It was very sensual.  He dried my penis so delicately, even retracting my foreskin and dabbing gently behind it, then putting it back in place.  I tried to be equally delicate with him, conscious that it was the first time I had dried another man's cock.

He took me back into the bedroom, gently pushing me onto the bed.  He lay on top of me and started kissing me again.  Then he moved his face down my body.  He kissed under my chin, finding that spot that is so erogenous.  He kissed my neck and my chest.  When he kissed a nipple, my body jerked involuntarily.  Daniel stopped, looked at me and smiled.  He returned to the nipple, and his tongue continued to work its magic.  I feared I was going to cum without him even touching my cock.

Slowly, Daniel worked his way down my body.  When he reached my cock, it sprang up towards him.  He licked it, several short, quick licks.  Then he took it in his mouth and I thought I was going to faint with pleasure.  He sucked like an angel.  I constantly felt I was going to cum, and yet he managed to keep my orgasm at bay.  It was as if he knew exactly what I was feeling and as if he knew how to stop me cumming and to prolong the pleasure.

Then he looked up and smiled, I knew I had to stir myself.  Daniel had been amazing.  Now he deserved to be pampered too.  I pushed him onto his back and rolled on top of him.  I started to kiss him gently.  Then I became passionate.  I couldn't help it.  I was so worked up that the passion just took over.  But I could tell from Daniel's reaction that it was what he wanted.  He responded with equal passion.  Soon we were rolling around on the bed, in a frenzy.  I was all over Daniel's body.  I felt as if I was kissing every part of him at once.  I was sucking his beautiful cock and licking his nipples.  I was kissing his neck and sucking his balls.  We were both at the absolute height of passion and pleasure, and yet we went on and on.

Eventually we calmed down.  I was ready, and I sensed that Daniel was ready.  I lay down beside him.  We turned to half face each other and, staring into each other's eyes, we each gently stroked the other's cock.  It only took gentle strokes, and it only took a few strokes.  Daniel's body started to shake and I felt his cum shoot onto my stomach.  As soon as I felt his first spurt, I started to cum too.  

We each drenched the other's stomach, and then collapsed into each other's arms.  We lay there a long time, motionless and smiling.


The silence was eventually broken by Daniel saying, “It would be wonderful if you could stay over.”

3 comments: