Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Hairdresser Again - Part 3

The Hairdresser Again

Part 3 of 3

Story by Ben

When I woke the next morning, Daniel was lying beside me, looking at me.  He smiled at me as soon as I opened my eyes.

I remembered how he had looked after me the previous evening.  After the amazing sex, he had taken me back to the shower to rinse the copious cum from my body.  Of course, my tiredness had returned once the excitement was over.  Daniel had made me sit in an armchair with a glass of wine while he prepared a simple but delicious meal.  Once the meal was over, he had insisted that I should go to bed while he cleared up.  I remembered him saying something like, “You need to sleep.  I shall leave you in peace tonight to let you sleep.  I shall be pleased enough to have you in bed next to me.  But tomorrow morning will be another story.  You need to get all the sleep you can get, because there is no way I am leaving you in peace tomorrow morning.” 

Accompanied, of course, by his gorgeous, captivating smile, I remembered going to bed, as directed by Daniel.  I think I fell asleep in seconds.  I was vaguely aware of Daniel joining me in bed at some point and of him putting his arm comfortingly around my body before I went straight back to sleep.  

And I remembered nothing else.  I had slept solidly until now.

“I think you slept well,” he said.

“I certainly did.  I feel so much better.”

“That’s good.  I hope you have plenty of energy after your long sleep, because now we are going to pick up where we left off before dinner last night.”

Daniel moved closer to me to kiss me.  As he did so, I felt his cock against my body.  It was already rigid.  I felt slightly embarrassed that mine was still completely soft.

“You are certainly ready,” I said, brushing my hand against his cock to show what I was referring to.
“I have been waiting for you to wake up.  I have been in that state for a while now, so don’t keep me waiting any longer.”  Again, said with his beautiful smile.

This time his kissing was passionate from the start.  His body was controlled by his hormones as he ran his hands all over my chest and his tongue probed deep into my mouth.  I need not have worried about my soft cock.  It was as hard as Daniel’s within seconds, under the effect of his passion.

Soon it was in Daniel’s mouth.  He was virtually swallowing it.  This was so different from the gentle, restrained, love-making of the previous evening, but every bit as good.  I was immensely flattered to think that I could arouse such passion in a man as young and beautiful as Daniel.

Suddenly, he stopped sucking my cock and moved further down.  He put his hands under both buttocks and lifted them off the bed, using his elbows as support.  He was licking my balls, then the area behind them, and then his tongue was in my ass.  He was licking the hole, sending waves of electricity through my whole body.  He was touching nerve endings that I never knew I had.  I thought I was going to shoot my load just from the effect of Daniel’s tongue on my ass.  The guy was amazing.  I struggled to stop myself from cumming.  Daniel just kept going, licking, sucking, chewing, and continuing to send spasms of sheer pleasure through my body.

Eventually, he stopped and looked at me, smiling.  I could barely focus, but I knew there was a broad smile on my face.  I pulled myself together and took charge.  I turned Daniel onto his back and stretched my body on top of his.  We kissed again for a long time.  Then I started to move down Daniel’s body, kissing his neck, his chest, his stomach, his cock, his balls.  And I did to him what he had done to me.  I lifted his buttocks to expose his inviting puckered hole, and I kissed it and kissed it and kissed it.  I licked it and sucked it.  And Daniel was writhing with pleasure.  I felt elated to think that I could bring such pleasure to this beautiful young man.

Only when my arms started to ache did I let Daniel’s body back down onto the bed.  I turned my attention to his cock, his beautiful, long, thin cock.  It was already wet with sweet-tasting pre-cum.  I slowed down.  We were back in the slow, gentle mode of the previous evening.  I moved my lips slowly up and down Daniel’s delicious cock.  After a while he tried to pull me off, but I wouldn’t let him.  His body was squirming with pleasure and I knew he was losing control.  I wanted him to.  I wanted to reward him, and soon I felt his cock push further towards my throat and his warm sweet liquid spurt repeatedly into my mouth.

Once I had swallowed all Daniel’s juice and licked his cock clean, I moved to lie beside him.
“You are wonderful,” he said.  “That was amazing.  Fantastic.  Just wonderful.”

He took my cock in his hand.  I could see that he had very little energy left, but he was determined to keep going.  He did not need to do much.  I was at the height of arousal, and a couple of strokes from his lovely smooth hand were enough to take me over the edge.

Now I was exhausted too.  We lay there, looking at each other, just as we had the previous evening.

After a while, I said, “I don't understand.  You are so beautiful and so much younger than me.  And yet you seem to be attracted to me."

"I don't care about age.  In fact, I've always tended to prefer older men.  And I find you beautiful too.  I have the feeling you don’t think you are, but beauty is a personal thing.  It is not objective.  I found you beautiful even in the salon, when I only saw your face.  But when you came for the massage and I saw your gorgeous hairy chest and your legs and your arms, I was smitten.  And I had enjoyed chatting to you in the salon, and that added to your beauty.  I always think the way you get on with a person affects your perception of them.  If you enjoy being with someone, it can make them seem more attractive, even physically."

Then he added, with his disarming smile, " And I haven't even mentioned your amazing cock."


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I saw the older-younger thing coming. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete