Saturday, March 14, 2015

New to Town - Part 1

New To Town

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay

I was new to the big city.  I came from a small town where everyone knew everybody.  Now I was in the big city and I knew no one and no one knew me.  I had a new job and new apartment. 

The new job was a junior accountant position in a financial company.  

The new apartment was the first time out on my own.  It was a small one bedroom apartment but it was mine. 

I didn't know anybody in the big city, so the people at work were my first so called friends.  After a week on the job, I was ready to kick back and rest.  One of my co-workers, Linda, invited a few of us over for dinner.  She said her brother, Brad, was visiting and thought a party was in order.

I arrived early and ask my co-worker if she needed any help and she told me to entertain her brother.

He was a handsome guy.  He was built well with loads of muscles.   He seemed quite but after turning on my charm, he relaxed and we talk like we were old friends.  I stared at him as he talked and found that he was more than handsome.  He was very good looking.  

Dinner was good and after a while, Brad said he needed to get some air.  I said I would join him, so we headed outside.  He lite up a cigarette and we did small talk. He said he had been sleeping on the couch at his sister’s place and his back was hurting.
 
 I told him I had a one bedroom apartment but my couch turned into a bed.  Before I knew it I said “You can use it if you want.”  Brad smiled and said he would take me up on the offer. 

Now I had an overnight guest on my first weekend in the big city.  I was a closeted gay and it was my first weekend in the big city, and I had a guy sleeping over.  He would sleep on the couch, but never the less, he was sleeping over.  In a way, I was looking forward to the sleep over. 
 
We parked the cars and headed inside.  I gave him a tour of my apartment, which did not take long.

He smiled when he saw my bed.  He sat on it then laid on his back.  He smiled “This feels good, very good.”  I wanted to pounce on him but knew that would be a bad move.  I wondered what should be my next move.  I did not have to make that decision.


Brad reached out and grabbed my arm and pulled me into his arms.      

3 comments:

  1. Great story, Jay. I love the slow build-up and the unexpected final sentence, leaving the reader in suspense....
    Looking forward to part 2 :-)

    ReplyDelete