Sunday, March 15, 2015

New to Town - Part 2

New To Town

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay

I was a closed gay and still a virgin.  I use to dream of having a man in my arms and now that dream was coming true.  Brad was looking at me face to face.  Our lips met and he lingered there.  I decided to return his kiss and when I did, his tongue entered my mouth.  I used my tongue to meet his tongue and our kiss turned into a long passionate one.

Neither one of us said a word.  We kissed as he undressed me.  Now it was my time.  I was unbuttoning  another man’s shirt for the first time in my life.  I peeled back his shirt and saw a well-developed chest.   I rested my hand on his chest.  I move my hand over to his nipple and ran one finger around it. 

Brad had moved quickly in undressing men and I was naked with my cock rock hard.  I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.  Pulling them off, I saw his white bikini briefs.  His cock was outlined against the material of his briefs.  My hand shook as I grabbed his waistband and began to pull his underwear down. I pulled his waistband down below his balls.  His cock was freed and popped out. 

I now had a man’s cock and balls right in front of me.  It was beautiful.  I inhaled and the musk smell was intoxicating.  I reached for his circumcised cock and pulled it towards me.  I took it in my mouth and started to suck it.  I took more and more of Brad’s cock in my mouth.  While I sucked, I reached for his balls and played with them in my hand.

Brad reached up and pulled me down on the bed.  He rotated and we were in a 69 position.  Brad attacked my cock and as he sucked away, I did the same to his cock.  I reached for his balls and noticed that they were tight and receded into his body.  I wondered why then when I felt the first spurt of cum entered my throat, I knew what was happening.

Brad eased up on sucking my cock as he unloaded his load.  I swallowed his cum for the first time. 

My mouth was filling up as quickly as I swallowed Brad load.  It was sweet. 

Brad returned to sucking my cock and I felt that feeling deep inside of me that it was time.  I shot my load.  Boy did it feel good as Brad kept sucking and I came. 

We laid back on the bed face to face.  We both had a grin on our face. 

I was no longer a virgin.


Brad stayed that weekend.  I learned a lot from his first visit.  And Brad said there would be future visits.  I can’t wait.  

2 comments: