Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Rodeo - Part 3

Rodeo

Part 3 of 3

Story by Jim

Woke up the next morning and my ass was soar as hell.  All I could do was think of Logan. I took a long shower and ate some breakfast. Headed back up to watch the finals, then it was going to be a long drive back towards home. Dalton was in the Final Heat, but his number was falling, still a good job.  After watching most of the day I decided it might be good to take a head start and leave.  I made it back to camp and packed up. Had the Coach running when Dalton walked up , carrying a duffle bag. 



Dalton asked if I mind if he could catch a ride back towards home. He had rode out with some neighbors, who hauled the horses out, and one his neighbors sons  wanted to ride back with him, so it was going to be too cramped for space, so I figure I could catch a ride with you.  I told him it wasn’t a problem.  He said , well don’t want to trouble ya. I said not a problem. He asked if I could wait he, was going to go take a quick shower and I told him don’t worry about it, climb in and lets go .

Were going down the road and I could tell he was beat. He kept dozing off. When he started to talk again, I told him he could make his self at home, told him if he wanted to be daring, he could use the shower and clean up.  Dalton said that would be nice, he said he could use a nap as well.  I told him he could do as he wanted. Now dad had this coach built to his likings, so it was pretty nice. One nice advantage was this big overhead mirror above the driver seat that you could look up and see everything in the back.  I told him where the extra towels were and he grabbed one.  I told him space is a little tight but it works. Well just like his younger brother he left the sliding door to the restroom open. I could see him a little as he stripped down and then I got an ass shot, as he spun around gathering up his clothes I would guess, looks similar to Logan’s. Then I heard the water running , I could see a little bit of the shower curtain, which was clear.  I couldn't get a good enough view, but enough to make you wonder. I could see a blur and hand motions, so I was guessing he was soaping himself.  I heard the water turn off, then I could see his arm and towel sticking out of the bathroom as he dried himself off. 




I caught him walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around himself and down the hall to the bedroom. I saw the towel drop and caught a glimpse of his ass , as he crawled up onto the bed. I could see he was laying spread eagle on his stomach. Next thing I heard was some snoring from him.  As I drove into the night, I kept looking up, but he never moved. From the light I could only see so much. I pulled into a truck stop so I could fuel up. I tried to be as quiet as I could and not to wake him. When I had the coach fueled up I walked back in and took a good look toward the bedroom, I could see a nice size cock and balls on the bed between his legs. I could still hear him snoring a little. Up the road I found a campground that I pulled into for the night. Pulled into a spot and plugged in and put down the levelers. I took myself a shower and wiped dry, the whole time Dalton laid there, cold to the world. As I moved quietly around the bed, I could see that Dalton, like his brother, was well hung. A monster cock and nice set of balls hung between his legs. His Brother Logan took right after him. So I climbed up on the bed nice and slow, just as nude as Dalton was. I fell asleep wondering what might come of this.



I woke up feeling a warm mouth wrapped around my cock. As I looked down, there was Dalton, sucking on my cock. All I could do was moan to the pleasure I felt as he sucked me off.  I started to say Dude, but he put his hand on my mouth and took me in deep, I felt his chin hit my ball sack and pubs. I just relaxed and enjoyed. After a while, I couldn't take it anymore and I pulled him off. I rolled him over on his back. I started with his pits, then his nipples and chest. As I worked my way down, his cock was semi hard, a little thicker than Logan. I started to lick it nice and slow, I saw it start to get hard, so I took it into my mouth, and felt it get nice and hard. I gagged a little more on Dalton than I did with Logan. I couldn't tell yet, but he must be bigger than his younger brother. As I took him in , he filled my mouth , I gagged and gagged. Finally I relaxed enough to get him in all the way. As I did this, I could feel him start to hump my face. I could tell that his cock was a little bigger and longer. He must have been a good 12 inch by 6.5 inch.

Dalton Rolled me back over and took my cock into his mouth.  Then he worked his way up to my nipples and worked them a bit. Then he went back down on my cock, then to my balls, then I felt his tongue around my ass. Then with pleasure I felt a tongue punch through into me. As I’m enjoying, I’m wondering if Dalton is fucking his younger brother. I felt a finger, then another. Then I was laid on my back, legs pulled up and his torpedo was aimed at my hole. I felt the head hit my hole and I could feel him press on it. I felt it as it ripped me open. He felt like his brother, but, he was bigger yet . 



He started to fuck me harder and harder. Then I felt him thrust and tighten up and I could feel his load fill me up. He pulled out as he was still throbbing and pushed that massive cock in to my mouth and I swallowed the rest of his load that seemed to never end. When he was done , he looked me in the eyes and said I see my brother has taught you how to handle this big cock. I looked him in the eyes, like I was puzzled. He said you don’t have to hide it, I’ve been fucking my little bro for years. And I saw how you was watching him and he was watching you. So I know you two did something.  I think I’m going to have fun with both of you when we get back to the Ranch. Then I can fuck two of you. As I went to get off the bed, Dalton grabbed me and said not so fast there. I need a little more of your tight ass. I thought to myself this is going to be fun, two brothers along with me !! I couldn't wait till I pulled into their Ranch, but I had an another ass stretching coming first, then more mileage.  What a trip this has turned into.


1 comment:

  1. Loved it. Ending up with both brothers...who could ask for a better ending?

    ReplyDelete