Friday, March 27, 2015

Firt Encounter - Part 1

First Encounter

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay

I saw the ad on the internet.  He was older than me.  There was a picture and he looked good for an older guy.  He wanted just mutual jack off. 

I was new to the sex scene. I wanted to play safe and I figured masturbation was safe with another guy.  So I sent a message and a picture of me.  The reply came back within seconds.

I told him what I wanted and he agreed to masturbation and nothing more.  He sent me directions to his place.  I knew the area and drove over. 

I was nervous and shaking as I approached the front door.  I rang the doorbell and the door opened before I knew it.  I entered and sat on the couch.  Mt heart was pounding as I looked him over.  He was nice for an older guy.  He seemed calm compared to me.

After some small talk, he stood up and pulled down his pants.  He had a rather large cock.  It was cut and already hard.  He said “Go ahead and play with it.” I reached for it.  I hesitated but having a cock that close to actually touch was too tempting.  I placed my hand around his shaft.  It was like steel.

I pulled on his shaft and watch the skin move up and cover his cockhead.  His pee hole was staring at me as I jerked his cock back and forth.  His balls were hand low and swung as I jacked him off.

His voice startled me as he said “Can I play with yours?”  I was having so much fun with his cock that I forgot about my cock.  I stood up and he unbuttoned and unzipped my pants.  I had worn underwear and wished that I hadn't.  But he pulled them down and out popped my cock.  He grabbed my cock and started to stroke it.
 
His voice startled me again as he said “You can go back to playing with mine.”  I went back to jacking his cock off as he did the same with me.  I wish I could had lasted longer but I felt it start and cried out “I a, cumming.”  He got on his knees and took my cock his in mouth and started sucking.
 
I came so quick I could not think straight.  He swallowed everything I shot into his mouth.  He was still on his knees when he came.  He had a towel handy and shot into it.  He finished sucking and used the towel to wipe his face.

His voice startled me once again as he said “That was great.  How did you like it?”  I was on cloud 9.  I made some comment “Good.” Or “Wonderful.”
 
I pulled up my briefs and pants.  I headed for the door.  He said “Email if you ever want to do it again.”

I smiled and headed out the door.  My heart was still pounding as I got into my car.  I said out loud “That was really good.  Hell, it was great.”


I wanted to suck him next time.  I drove off thinking “There will be a next time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment