Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Fishing Getaway - Part 2

Fishing Getaway

Part 2 of 3

Story by Jay

Inspired by Jim



We slept in the tent together.  I dreamt of having sex with Rob.  I woke up to early sunshine and a raging hard cock.  Rob stirred and said “Good morning.”  He pulled back the sleeping bag and stretched.  His cock emerged all hard and erect.  Rob said “I need to take care of this.”  He started to jack off.  I looked over and his eyes were closed.  I watched his cock and it was a beauty.  I started to jack off along with Rob.  I wished I was holding his cock.  I came first.  My cum splashed upon my chest.  Rob came next.  I hoped we would do this every morning.  What a way to start each day. 



We jumped out of the tent and headed to the waterfall to shower.  Our cocks were still semi hard.  Rob wondered where the two guys were and what they were doing.  I heard him say that he wondered how that felt.  When we got to the waterfall, we jumped into the cold water.  Both of our cocks shriveled up.   



After cleaning up, we went fishing.  As we stood side by side, Rob kept bring up that he wondered how two guys could fuck each other.  I told him you need to start with sucking before you go to fucking.  He nodded agreement. 



Rob did not bring up any reference to sex for the rest of the day.  That night, when we got ready to turn in, Rob asked “Where do I start?”  I was surprised but excited with his question.  My cock started to grow, so I pointed to it and said “It starts here.”  Rob bent over and grabbed my cock.  He started to lick my cock like it was a lollipop.  Although it felt good, I stopped him and said “Let me show you.”

I took his cock and began sucking.  I took it deep and listen to Rob moan with delight.  I kept sucking until he arched his back and let his cum fly out of his cock.  I took every drop of cum.  When he was done I said “That is how you do it.” 

Rob did not say a word.  He started again to suck my cock.  This time he did it a lot better.  He was a quick learner.  It was not long before I was moaning and then shooting my load.  I will admit, Rob surprised me and swallowed everything I shot into his mouth.

We laid back ready for sleep when Rob asked “So when do we get to fuck?”  I answered “Really?  You want more?”  Rob was a horny guy.  He moved around between my legs and lifted them up. His cock was rock hard as he found the entrance to my ass and inserted his cock.  I screamed out “God that is big.”  He stopped then began again.  Finally after a few tries, he was fucking me as hard as he could. 



I kept saying “Damn” as he pounded away, until he yelled “I am cumming.”  He kept pumping then he collapsed on top of me.  He rolled over me and laid next to me.  “That was great.  Just great.”  Our hands found each other and we feel asleep holding hands.


We laid there and slept until sunrise.  

1 comment: