Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A COLD DAY (Scott Story) - Part 2

A COLD DAY (Scott Story)

Part 2 of 2

Story by Ben

We were so glad to get home. It had been a long walk back, in a temperature of -15. We went straight up to the bedroom to get out of our heavy winter clothes. Ben said he was going to take a shower just to warm up.  He was naked in seconds, while I was still taking off my sweater.

I could not help but stare at him.  His cock, which was usually fairly long even when totally soft and unaroused, had shrunk to almost nothing.  I grinned and made a stupid joke about him having lost his cock while we were out.  Ben seemed a bit cross at the joke, but I hadn't meant it maliciously.  In fact I found his cock in that state very sexy.  All I could really see was an inch or more of shriveled foreskin, and I found it a real turn-on.  I could already feel my own cock stirring in my pants.

I wanted Ben to know that I liked looking at him in that state, so I walked over to let him feel for himself the effect he was having on me.  He smiled when he touched my hardening cock through my pants.

I knelt down and told Ben not to let his cock grow.  I wanted to savor it just as it was.  My lips could feel the curve of his cockhead protruding from his body.  His foreskin lay on my tongue.  It is lucky Ben is shaven at the moment.  Otherwise, I would have had difficulty getting my lips around his cock: it would have been lost in his pubes.

I love sucking Ben's cock.  And I have always been fascinated by his foreskin.  I suppose it is partly because it is something that I haven't got.  And today his foreskin was something else!  Usually, it only just covers his cock, but today it was the star of the show!

I nibbled gently on his foreskin.  Ben likes that.  I don't know how he managed to stop himself reacting to my sucking and chewing.  For several minutes I was able to revel in the joy of his shriveled foreskin and his shrunken cock, licking, sucking, and chewing.  I was in heaven.

Eventually, Ben told me he could not hold off any longer, that his cock was starting to grow.  I didn't mind.  I was impressed that he had resisted for so long, and I was ready to taste the full magnificence of his cock.  That was our special phrase.  The first time I made love to Ben I was entranced by his cock, and I told him how I loved it once it had grown to its "full magnificence".  I guess the expression sounds a bit odd.  I don't know where it came from.  The words just came out of my mouth, and they stuck.

Anyway, I still find Ben's cock magnificent.  It is long and thin.  And it is great to suck.  You mustn't think that we stay together just because I love sucking Ben's cock.  Once I got to know him, I quickly fell in love with him, and I am sure he loves me as much as I love him.  But it is true that it was sucking his cock that first night that made me want to see him again, and again.  And it was through seeing him again and again that I got to know him and fell in love with him.

I can suck Ben's cock for hours.  Well, maybe not hours, but we do often make it last a long time.  When he wants to, Ben can last and last.  I can tell when he is getting close, and I try to adjust my sucking to make it easier for him, and somehow he manages to bring himself back from the brink.  I change my rhythm again, and gradually he gets back to the edge.  Sometimes, he can do that over and over again before he lets everything go.

This time, though, I had become so excited by Ben's shrunken cock and his shriveled foreskin that I knew I wouldn't be able to last for too long.  Once Ben had let his cock start to grow, it had grown quickly, and I savored its "full magnificence" in my mouth, as I had done on so many occasions, my lips stroking it, my tongue massaging it.  I never tire of the taste of Ben's cock; I never tire of feeling it in my mouth, of sucking on it and caressing it with my tongue.  As always, it had become absolutely rigid.  I gripped it firmly with my lips, enjoying its length and its solidity.  Despite our excitement, we managed to keep the climax at bay for several minutes, reveling in the intensity of the sensations that we were both feeling.


I could tell when Ben was ready to let go. I changed my pace and applied a bit more pressure with my tongue. I held onto Ben's thighs. I felt his hands grab my shoulders. His body started to shake as he sent his juice spurting wildly and vigorously into my mouth. I always love that moment. I love the taste of Ben's cum, and I love to feel it shooting onto my tongue and into my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment