Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Rodeo - Part 1

The Rodeo  

Part 1 of 3

Story by Jim

It was time to go to the National Championship Rodeo.  I always took time off to go each year. This year the plan was to take the parents motor home and drive three states away and enjoy the rodeo. After a nasty divorce, it was time for this 28 year old to relax and see what was out there.  After two days of driving, my mind had been all over the place.  Kept thinking about my younger years , when my cousin and I use to sneak off in the woods or in the barn. Had a lot of fun through the years with him, that was till he moved away.  So I have been rusty on my bi side for some time but my wheels where spinning again.



I finally arrived, picked out a nice spot to setup camp. Right away , there was a lot of hot cowboys , nice tight jeans, big belt buckles, cowboy hats, and some nice hard bodies. I had things stirring around in my body , that I’d not felt in years. I knew this would be a good time. I grabbed a beer and started walking around camp, checking out the scenery. I blended right in with the rest of the guys, next thing I was talking and drinking and telling stories .

I kept looking around and checking them out when one stood out more. Younger, taller, a little backwards compared to the rest of us around camp.  He’s jeans were pulled up tight, you could tell the he was packing nice.  I tried checking him out more, where I wouldn't be noticed. I caught him checking myself out a couple of times.  I started small talk with him, just to see if he would break ice. Before long , he was talking away to me. I ran dry, so I asked him if he wanted to walk back with him and I would grab him a beer. He followed me back, I grabbed a couple out of the fridge and we sat around bullshitting. Logan was his name and you could tell the kid was off a Farm or Ranch.  Logan asked if I minded if he could use the restroom, told him go ahead . We both was out, so I thought it would be the time to get us a couple more.



I walk in the coach and there was Logan, with the door open to the restroom, taking a piss. His pants was pulled down below his ass, and you could hear a healthy stream coming out. His ass was tight, nice and round, and a little hairy, his hand was down low hanging to his meat, then you could see him shake it and started to turn , that’s when he notice me looking,  I just asked if he wanted another beer as I opened the Fridge. He said of course, and he apologized for not shutting the door. I said make yourself feel at home, he smiled and I smiled back.  I told him, sorry I wasn't trying to stare but you made it too easy and told him he was blessed to have a cock that size. Logan started to turn a little red, I handed him the beer, I told him have a seat.  He goes well truth be known, having a big cock isn’t as good as you would think. I asked why ? Logan explained the girlfriends he has had in the past would blow him or even try to have sex with him because it was too big. Logan goes all I get done doing is Jackin It. I told him don’t feel bad , I’ve been so horny for so long, Jackin just doesn’t get it for me much , done it way too much, he agreed.  I asked him if he ever thought about anything else, he kind of him hulled around. Then he looked and asked me the same thing, well yes, been years ago.  I took the step and asked, so you want to try something a little different? He shook his head yes, he was nervous as hell, I was too!


I asked him to stand up, I got down on my knees, He unbuckled that over size belt buckle of his and let it hang. I reached up and unbuttoned his pants, his shirt, looking up at that big cowboy hat. I pulled down on his pants and Logan’s massive cock sprang out of those tight jeans hanging a good 3 inches below his low hanging ball sack. I just starred for a minute, I’m like Damn,  I started to like the head of it nice and slow, he started to get hard, I wanted to get it into my mouth before it went all the way hard. I had to relax to get it all the way in , but I got it in!  I started to slurp and take it in and out, I could feel my mouth spreading as he was growing larger.  The kid was getting into it a lot, he started to moan with pleasure.  I reached back and grabbed hold of his tight ass with both hands and started to pull him in more. I took him as deep as I could till his hairy bush was up against me. He started to thrust and held my head with both hands and pumped me till he exploded me with his large load. I couldn’t swallow it all. I don’t know how, but it was seeping out my mouth as I tried swallowing all of it. Logan finally stopped humping my mouth and just stood there. I finished cleaning him up and that 11inch monster slid out my mouth. He looked at me and told me to stand up, He took my cock out and sucked me till I shoot my load, which didn’t take long. I was pretty hot having a 22 year old cowboy , suck my cock.  He stood up and leaned in and gave me a long kiss which I could taste my cum and I’m sure he could taste his own.  We both got dressed and I handed him the beer , we walked outside and sat down, then another guy approached. Logan looks at me and goes this is my older brother Dalton. I stood up and shook his hand , nice to meet you. I offered him a beer , we chatted and Dalton looked at Logan and said, well , long day tomorrow, better turn in.


No comments:

Post a Comment