Thursday, March 26, 2015

Short Takes - Urinal

Short Takes – Urinal

By Jay



Just a few weeks ago, I was peeing when the guy came in and took the urinal next to me. 

I removed my hand from his side and brushed my hair on my head.  This gave him more room to look. 

Of course now that I notice he was looking, I started getting hard.  He was now peeing.  I glanced over and saw a really nice cock. 

By now, I was done peeing and my cock was getting super hard.  That is when he reached over.  I made room for his hand to grab my cock.  He stroked me a few times with his left hand as he jack off his cock with his right hand. 

He came almost immediately. 


He released my cock from his hand and zipped up and left.

1 comment:

  1. An experience I've never had...Well, a guy did peer over the partition to get a good look at my dick. I too removed my hand to give him a better view...but I was at work and other guys from the building were in there - including one of my bosses. Just would not have been a good thing to get into a jack off scene.

    ReplyDelete