Saturday, February 28, 2015

First Time - Part 1

First Time

Part 1 of 2

Story by Matt Lee

I scrolled through Craigslist trying to find a buddy to jack off with. I had never tried this sort of thing as I had had a girlfriend up until 4 weeks ago. I found out she was cheating with another guy so I called it quits. It hurt me quite a bit so I hadn’t had any sexual activity since we split but tonight I was horny again and I wanted to try something different. I had never fooled around with a guy but I had been thinking about it since I split up with Sophie and I was more interested in exploring the male body.

I scrolled through the ads until I saw one from a 23 year old guy who wanted a jack off buddy as he was new to this thing as well. He lived nearby so I contacted him straight away letting him know that I was keen and that I was new to it as well.

He came back to me quickly and said he was ready for it. He agreed to meet at my place in 20 minutes. I was suddenly nervous but excited at the same time. I had never seen a guy pull out his cock sexually and was almost cumming at the thought of it.

At about 8:47 I saw a pick up pull up across the street. I was watching from the 6th floor living room window of my apartment. I lived by myself.



A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. I went and opened the door and saw a healthy fit good looking guy looking back at me. I held my hand out for him to shake and he shook it firmly with his strong grip. His name was Cam. I brought him into my apartment and he told me how he lived by himself too.

I grabbed 2 beers out of the fridge and we sat down on the 3 seater couch in the living room. We started talking. He told me how he didn't have a girlfriend as she had broken up with him and that he played rugby and was a tradie.



He was a picture of health and masculinity. His voice was deep and he had blue eyes and stubble abound his face. His teeth were white and he had brown hair and a light dusting of hair on his well-developed legs. His arms were big and his chest was a perfect shape. I couldn't wait for him to take his shirt off so I could see what he was like underneath.

We then got talking about guys and we opened up about our secret attractions to them. He put his hand under his rugby singlet and started rubbing his abs which was a huge turn on. He was smooth and had beautiful brown tanned skin. He saw me staring at him and grinned.

He put his beer down and shifted closer to me on the couch. He started rubbing his cock through his football shorts. I started to do the same and slowly our cocks grew bigger. Cam looked at me and smiled and started to pull his shorts and jocks down. His big 8 inch cut cock popped out and stood out stiff. It had a big mushroom head.

I did the same, I slid my shorts and jocks off and started stroking my hard cock. He looked up and down at mine and we sat there jerking off, not saying anything, just breathing heavily. We sat there for about 5 minutes doing this.



Suddenly Cam started moaning out loud and calling out my name and saying how he loved my cock. He moved closer again to me and put his right arm over my shoulder and brought his hand around and stroked my neck. He sat there for a while doing that and jacking off at the same time.

It was a beautiful passionate feeling, I loved it. I put my left arm over his shoulder and did the same. 

Soon Cam stopped and slipped his singlet over his head. His chest and abs were perfectly formed, one of a healthy well-built football player. I did the same and he patted my stomach and played with my nipples for a minute and laughed as he did it. It felt amazing.

We were sitting there completely nude then. We starred at each other’s bodies for a while then sat back close together to continue our session. We became a lot more vocal and horny this time. Suddenly I felt the urge to cum and I knew I was going to lose my load soon.

I told Cam this and he said for me to lose it over his chest so I stood up in front of him and knelt down on the couch either side of his legs so my cock was the same height as his chest. I jacked off like this for a bit then felt it coming on so I moaned and called his name out loud and he started telling me to cum for him, it was an amazing feeling.

He stopped jacking off and brought his hands up and rubbed my legs. I threw my head back and let my explosive load go and spurted out globs of white cum all over his chest. He then took his hands off my legs and stared rubbing the cum all over his chest. He looked up at me and smiled and thanked me for it. I stood up and sunk back into the couch exhausted.



He then took the same position that I had done for him. His cock was staring at me in the face. He said ‘You like it don’t you?’ and I told him how good it looked. He then lent forward and started rubbing his mushroom head on my lips. I poked my tongue out and started licking the cockhead and eventually I opened my mouth right up and took it all in.


It was an amazing sensation. The feel of a warm hard cock in my mouth for me to do what I liked with it was something I had wanted to do to a guy for a while now. I sucked him for about 7 minutes then he told me he was going to cum. He took the cock out of my mouth and jacked off over my chest. He threw his head back and moaned out loud and shot a massive load of hot cum over my chest. He knelt there for a while draining the last drops of cum out and fell down beside me exhausted onto the couch. I rubbed the cum like he had done all over my chest enjoying the texture of it. We sat there for a while not saying anything, just enjoying each other’s company and the feeling of sitting next to another guy in the nude. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great story, Matt. You bring out perfectly that mixture of nervousness and excitement that we have all known. And there are some lovely points of detail.
    Can't wait for part 2 :-)

    ReplyDelete