Sunday, February 22, 2015

Two Dads - Part 2

Two Dads

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay 
    
Tom and I came back to our room after the sales meeting.  I felt relaxed around him.  I know I am married with a son and I should not be interested in another man, but I was.  I could not wait until we were back to the room.  I wanted some more. 



We decided to eat later and just chill out for now.  Tom was the first to undress.  He stripped down and stood there with a rock hard cock.  He did not hesitate but embraced me and we kissed. 

I did not think about what I was doing and I just stripped down.  Tom was on my cock and was sucking me so hard that it was driving me crazy.  He got me super hard, and then guided me over to the bed.  I figured we would do more sucking like what we did when we first got in the room.



I was wrong.  Tom lay on the bed and lifted his legs.  My cock automatically poked at Tom’s asshole.  Before I knew it, I had pushed my cock into his ass.  I push deep and watch Tom’s face grimace as I slowly enter his ass. 



He motioned for me to begin and I pushed in and out at first slowly then faster.  After a while, Tom turned around to lay on his stomach and I continued to fuck him.  It was sheer magic as I came.

We laid there in each other arms.

At the end of the sales meeting, we headed back to our wives, our family.  WE were both happily married.


Whenever we had sales meeting, I arranged for Tom to spend time in my room.   Here we were at another sales meeting.  I heard the door open and Tom entered the room.  I smiled and embraced him one more time.         

No comments:

Post a Comment