Monday, February 9, 2015

Neighbor Kid

Neighbor Kid

Story by Jay




I looked out my window and watched the snow falingl down.  My neighbor kid was outside with no shirt on.  He was home on winter break from college.  As I watched, I noticed he was wearing those tight sweat pants. 

I put on my coat and went over to see if he needed any help.  As I walked closer, the outline of his cock and balls stood out.  He spotted me and immediately became semi hard.  He waved.  He had locked himself out of the house.  I invited him over for some hot coffee.  He said “Good idea”.  His cock had snaked down his leg, and was hard and pressing against the material of his sweat pants. 
 
By the time we were in my place, he was rock hard.  As he walked behind me, he reached into his pants and straightened his cock. 

Thinking of his cock, I was hard also.  We took our coats off and stood there looking at each other.

Well, it ended up that we never got the hot drink.  He started to undress me and himself in quick fashion.  Naked with erect cocks, we headed for the bedroom. 



As we got near to the bed, he was aggressive.  We hugged and kissed as we fell onto the bed.  He quickly said that he wanted me to fuck him.  I did not waste a minute.  I grabbed protection and handed his a tube of lube.  He squirted some on his hand and he lubed his ass. 

He laid on his back and raised his legs.  I slipped my cock into his ass.  It went in easily and I pumped away.  I my balls slapped his ass, he was moaning in sync with my thrusts.  He came after a few minutes.  Seeing his cock spurt cum and land on his chest, made me cum. 


We laid next to each other until he said he had to go, but not before we did it again.      

No comments:

Post a Comment