Thursday, February 5, 2015

A COLD DAY

A Cold Day

Story by Ben

We were so glad to get home. It had been a long walk back, in a temperature of -15. We went straight up to the bedroom to get out of our heavy winter clothes. I decided to take a shower just to warm up, so I stripped completely. Scott, who was only just starting to undress, looked at me, grinning. "I think you have lost something. We had better get back out there and look for it."

I followed his gaze. He was staring at my cock. Or, rather, at where my cock used to be. I had got so cold that my cock had shrunk to almost nothing and barely protruded from my body. Virtually all you could see was an inch - maybe even more - of shrivelled foreskin. Fortunately, I was totally shaven. If I hadn't been, I don't think you would have seen anything at all: it would all have been hidden in the forest of pubes.

"So?!" I said. "It's normal to shrivel up in cold weather. Yours is probably the same."  I was conscious of some tetchiness in my voice, although I realized Scott had not meant his joke about my lost cock maliciously.

"Actually, mine isn't the same," he said. "It was, but I find your cock so sexy in that state that mine is growing already." He moved close to me. I put my hand on his crotch, and, sure enough, through the fabric of his pants I could feel Scott's cock starting to get hard.

He knelt down. "Keep it like that," he said. "Don't let it grow." And, with that, he clasped his lips around what remained of my cock and started nibbling at my foreskin. He was clearly enjoying it. I did everything I could to stop it growing. I imagined myself in the dentist's chair, with my mouth clamped open and the drill grinding against my teeth. I imagined myself in a bath of icy cold water. I imagined myself held down by muggers in the street, frightened for my life. These techniques worked for a while, and I managed to hold off any growth for several minutes. But in the end I could resist no longer. The sensual stimulation of Scott delicately chewing my foreskin and the warmth of his lips around my cock were too powerful.

"I can't hold off any longer," I said. "It's starting to grow."  Scott lifted his mouth from my cock just long enough to say, "That's OK. I'm ready for it now. That was great. Now let it grow to its full magnificence."  And he went straight back to work on my cock.  It responded immediately, and fairly quickly it grew to what Scott always called "its full magnificence". I found the expression strange the first time he used it, but it had become our special phrase and I was quite touched that he could still refer to my cock in that way, even after three years of living together. And he always said it in a way that was full of sensual pleasure; he clearly still did find my cock magnificent; he didn't just use the words out of habit.

Scott is the best cocksucker in the world. At least, he is as far as I am concerned. I have had my cock sucked by lots of guys. Many of them have been fantastic; some have been dreadful. But no one has ever sucked my cock as well as Scott. He loves doing it, and when he wants to he can make it last and last. Somehow he just knows when I am getting close. Then he changes his technique. He doesn't stop. He just alters his method to bring me back from the brink. Once I have cooled off, he changes his technique again and brings me back to the edge. He can do that over and over again until he is ready for me to let everything go.

I could tell, though, that this was going to be quick. Scott had been so excited by my shrunken cock and my shriveled foreskin that he was not going to be in the mood for long, languorous sex. He wanted to feel the "full magnificence" of my cock shed its load over his tongue and into his throat. 

And the fact that he had kept me standing was a sign; for a long, slow session he would have had me stretched out on the bed.  When I say that I knew it was going to be "quick", I mean quick for Scott.

He still wanted to make it a wonderful moment for me. He always wanted to let me stay at the height of pleasure for a while, and that is exactly what he did. He held me there, on the edge of ecstasy, for probably ten minutes. I could tell when he was ready for me to let go. He changed his pace. His tongue darted around a bit more and applied more pressure. As always, I was completely under Scott's control, and, as soon as he was ready, he executed a few incredible movements that had the effect of sending stars sparkling before my eyes and the most amazing electric pulses coursing through my body. I had to hold onto Scott's shoulders for balance as my juice spurted wildly and vigorously into his mouth.

As always, he held on to every drop and then cleaned the tip of my cock with his tongue, very gently, very tenderly, so that, when he eventually let my cock out of his mouth, there was not a single drop of cum left on it.

Scott stood up and I put my arms around him. "That was fantastic," I said, "as always. Now what about you?"

"I think it's time you had that shower, don't you?  I'll join you, and you can deal with me in the shower." He grinned, took my hand and led me to the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment