Tuesday, February 3, 2015

This is what I would love to do -

This is what I would love to do -

Story by Matt Lee


If I lived by myself I would look online and check out for guys around 23-27 that are masculine and good looking, with a little bit of hair on them.  That would make it hot. I would find a guy and he would agree to come around 8 pm and I would be quite nervous as I haven’t done anything like this for a long time.

We would both agree to have had a shower beforehand. I would clean up and it’s nearly 8 PM when I’m ready. I see a car pull in the drive and the driver is about 25 years old like he said online. He looks the same, hot and masculine with well-defined arms and body.



He rings the bell and I go and open the door. He smiles a cute smile and flashed a perfect set of white teeth. We shake hands and he comes in and I tell him to sit on the couch. I pour us both a cold beer and I sit down on the 2 seater couch next to him.

We make small talk first and then he starts asking about when I first liked guys and he starts telling me about his story. I start to relax more and he shifts closer to me and he puts him arm around my neck and smiles at me.

He asks me if I want to kiss and I nod and we slowly put our heads together and our lips touch. We then start going at it more and he puts his tongue out and I do the same and it gets rougher.

We break after a while and I ask him to take his shirt off. He stands up and asks me to do the same and we do and give each other a passionate hug. I feel all over his chest and back and arms and he does the same and nibbles my neck and ears and he puts his hands down my shorts and plays with my butt.



After a while I stand back and tell him to sit down on the couch. He does and I kneel down in front of him and pull his gym shorts down and start to feel his cock through his jocks. It starts growing harder and is soon trying to break out.

I pull his jocks off and his 8 inch cut cock with a massive mushroom head meets me. He smiles at me and tells me to play with it. I hold it in my hand and feel its warmth and rub my finger over the piss slit. He puts his hand on my head and brings my head in as I take it in my mouth. It feels warm and huge. I lick the top of its head and run my tongue around it for a while then start deep throating him.

He moans out loud and starts to call my name. Things goes on for a while, then before he cums, he tells me and I back off and stand up. We swap places and he gently kisses me before I sit down. He takes my jocks off and takes my cock in his mouth and starts sucking me good and passionately. It feels beautiful. He does it for a long time till I’m about to cum then I tell him to stop.

He stands up and pulls me to my feet and I take his hand and we walk to my room. He tells me to lie down on my double bed and kneels behind me and lifts my legs up above me so he can lick my ass. He starts rimming my hairy butt and poking his tongue down in my hole. I moan loudly which encourages him to go harder and deeper. He swaps places with me and I start to rim his hairy butt. He moans loudly.

I stop after a while and we sit on the bed together and he takes my hand in his and holds it warmly and firmly. He looks at me and smiles and tells me it’s been a while since he has done anything too since he split up from his girlfriend after he told her he was into dudes.

He told me a bit about it then suddenly jumps up and crouches in front of me and starts wanking and jacking his dick. He is breathing heavily and suddenly throws his head back and yells as a thick stream of warm cum shoots out of his piss slit and over my face. He falls back exhausted and I crawled on top of him and started to jack off. I leaned down and kissed his lips wiping some of his cum on his lips and face.

He smiles at me and licks his lips. I continue to wank until I feel close to coming and I aim my cock at his face and explode. He lies there and takes it all in and licks what’s landed around his mouth. I slump down next to him on the bed with our heads at the end of it. We lie there for a while not saying anything, just breathing heavily.



After about 5 minutes I stand up and grab his arm and drag him into the bathroom. We wash our faces and hold each other in our arms for a while kissing gently, our cocks limp and rubbing against each other.



We pull apart and he tells me it’s too late to travel back to his place and asks if he can crash for the night. I smack him on the shoulder and tell him of course he can. We go back out to the living area, collect our clothes from the room and grab a glass of water and head back to my room. We both climb into bed naked and he pulls me in close to him. He tells me how much he enjoyed the evening and how he isn't ready to do anal yet. I tell him I’m not either.

He grins and pulls me in for a long deep kiss. He turns me over the other way so he is facing the back of my head and nuzzles at my neck. He puts his arm over me and tells me to sleep tight. I slumber off thinking how good this is going to get…

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to unveil a strange secret that might get you your very own harem of attractive women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete