Saturday, February 7, 2015

Drinking

Drinking

Story by Larry



        I went out drinking with a buddy of mine last night.  We definitely got kind of shit faced.  So shit faced I couldn't drive home.  We left my car at the bar and he drove me to his place which was only a few miles away.  We ended up drinking more out on his patio.  It got to a point I was so drunk I couldn't stand up by myself and he had to hold me up to piss.  I was pissing outside off the edge of his patio.  I felt so free.  It’s amazing what it feels like to just hang your cock out and let it go outside.  You should try it sometime.


        I was going to just tuck my cock back in my pants and he told me I didn't shake the piss off the end yet and grabbed my cock and shook it.  I became instantly hard.  He laughed.  “Someone's horny.”  I didn't want to tell him I hadn't been laid in almost 2 months.  I hadn't even jerked off in 3-4 weeks.  We ended up going into his bedroom and stripping down to go to sleep. 
  

        Once we got into bed, then that is when everything got strange.  He started talking about sex and how great it felt to be with a man or at least that's what he's heard.  Up until and even at this point I didn't know he was gay.  He kept it up and I ended up actually answering and asking him questions about how it felt.  He talked me into letting him suck my cock and he was right about that.  His mouth felt better than any bitches on my cock ever did.

  
        After he sucked me off for a bit he let go of my cock and looked up at me while playing with my balls and brushing his fingers across my hole.  “You know what would really feel good?” he asked.  “If I fucked you.  You haven't lived until you've had a cock up your ass.”  I squirmed a little and laughed telling him he was fucking crazy.  He kept it up and slipped a finger in from time to time and finally talked me into getting on all 4's and letting him fuck me.  He would pull out if I asked him too. 

“It’s not going to hurt” he told me, “trust me.”
  
        I should have known better.  It hurt like fucking hell.  I tried to scramble away from him but he held my hips and kept slowly pushing inside me.  I was yelling and clawing at the sheets telling him to pull out that it hurt.  He said “Trust me it won't in a minute.”   I don't know how long it took but he was right.  It soon faded from pain to absolute pleasure.  I was begging him to fuck me deeper.  I wanted all of him inside me.  He slapped my ass and yelled. "I told you so.  Take my cock". 

         He fucked me good and hard.  When he came I could actually feel him shooting inside me.  He was  breathing heavy next to me when he pulled out.  I don't know what came over me but I leaned over and kissed him hard on the lips.  When we finally broke our kiss I asked him how long before he could do it again.  He took my hand and placed it on his cock and he instantly was hard. 
  
        “Lay on your back” he told me.  When I did, he rolled over and propped himself up on his arms and then put my legs on his shoulders.  He smiled down at me and laughed.  “I think we have a bottom boy here.  I can fuck you right now.” and with that he entered me again.  I inhaled deep and then hugged him close to me and told him “Fuck me hard and long man.” and that's exactly what he did.  He fucked me very hard and very long.  I loved every second of it.  I stayed the day and every time he got hard I made him fuck me.  By the end of the day he fucked me 6 times.  He finally told me he had to stop that his cock was ready to fall off.  I kissed his cock and got dressed.  “I’ll see you tomorrow.” I told him. “Have it hard and waiting.” and I went home to shower and soak my ass but with a smile on my face. 


Boy am I glad I went drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment