Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Wife's Lover - Part 2

My Wife’s Lover

Part 2 of 3

Story by Ben




When I awoke the next morning, I turned over to face Steve.  He was still asleep.  I felt my thighs and, as expected, they were caked in dried cum.  I was puzzled by the incident in the night.  I know straight men are often curious to know what it feels like to touch another guy's cock, but that did not explain why he played with my chest hair and my nipples, or why he continued to hold my cock for so long, let alone why he was fully erect and got so excited that he could not stop himself cumming!

He had taken a huge risk.  He could not have known I would find the whole episode amusing; he must have feared that, were I to wake up and find him taking advantage of my alcohol-induced deep sleep to fuck my thighs, I might be very angry and that I might have kicked him out into the street in the middle of the night.

While Steve was still sleeping, I amused myself by devising a plan to embarrass him by way of payback.  All I had to do was to wait patiently for him to wake up.

Eventually, Steve's eyes opened.  He smiled at me.

"Morning," he mumbled, barely awake.

"Morning," I replied.  "Did you sleep well?"

"Sure.  Did you?"

"Yes," I said, "I slept really deeply.  So deeply, that I had a wet dream.  The first in years; I thought I was too old for them."

Then I took his hand and put it on my thighs, forcing myself not to smile.  "See, my thighs are covered in dried cum."

As I had intended, Steve was rather disconcerted by this.  I could see that he was doing his best not to look embarrassed.  But when I let go of his hand, he did not move it away immediately.  And, when he did, he let his hand brush slowly against my balls and then my cock as he pulled it away.
"Wow, that's a lot of cum, Ben.  Can you remember the dream?"

"Yes, I can remember most of it, but I can't tell you.  It would embarrass you."

Steve was now visibly uneasy.  Perhaps he suspected he had been caught out.

"Why would it embarrass me?" he asked, nervously.

"Because it involved a man, and I know straight guys don't like hearing about that sort of stuff."
“Actually, I’d be fascinated to hear it – if it wouldn't embarrass you to talk about it.”

“Not at all.  I was lying on my side and this guy was behind me with his cock between my legs.  In effect he was fucking my thighs.  He had his arm around me.  He was jerking me off while he was fucking my thighs.  And all of a sudden I was covered in cum.  I didn't really wake up, and of course as soon as I had climaxed I fell back into a deep sleep.”

I could see that Steve looked relieved to think that I thought the whole thing had been a dream.
“Do you get up early at the weekend?” he suddenly asked.  What a strange question, I thought, but it gave me the opportunity to embarrass him some more.

“Well, if I have no plans on a Saturday morning, I tend to take advantage of the free time to have a long, slow wank before I get up.  Obviously, with you here, I am not going to do that, so I’ll go and fix us both some coffee.”

Strangely, Steve did not look embarrassed.  Instead, he said, “Actually, I’m feeling pretty horny myself.  I’m rock hard.  It must be from hearing about your dream.”

Was he trying to embarrass me?!!

“Then I’d definitely better go and make some coffee, to give you some privacy to deal with it.  I’ll wait in the kitchen.  Call me when you’re done.”  And I started to move.  As I did, I realized that ever since I had turned over, while Steve was still sleeping, my legs had been touching his legs and I had an arm stretched over one of his arms, and Steve had not moved away.

“No, don’t go,” he said.  Then he really did start to look embarrassed.  He was blushing.  “I’d like you to stay and help me.”  He had trouble getting the words out, but there was no mistaking them.  He wanted me to help him deal with his morning erection!

I saw another opportunity to embarrass him.

“Look, I understand if you want to find out what it is like to have sex with a guy.  But I am not going to just lie here and wank you off like a teenager.  I will make love to you if that is what you want, but it will be the real thing, with kissing and cuddling and everything.  And I don’t think that is really what you have in mind.”


“Y-y-yesss, it is,” he stammered.  “I would like you to make love to me.”  And he put his hand on the back of my head, pulled my head towards him and gave me a long kiss on the mouth.  I was astonished!

2 comments: