Sunday, February 1, 2015

Early Confessions - Bath House

Early Confessions – Bath House

By Jay



When I was old enough I started going to Bath Houses.  This was a place where you could watch other guys have sex, as well as have sex yourself.  
The bath house consisted of rooms for private encounters, steam room, whirlpool, dark room, and swimming pool.



When I first arrived at the bath house, I would undress and wrap a towel around my waist and walk the halls.  Rooms that were occupied, had their door left open and I would walk by and see who was in there.  Most of the times the guys in the room, would be jacking their cock to show off their hard cock.

Once you found a guy to your liking, you would enter and reach out to touch his cock.  The guy would respond by reaching out to touch my cock. 

If we agreed on what we wanted to do, I would shut the door and have my sexual encounter.
Steam room and whirlpool had sexual encounters as well.  Sex and cleaning your pores all at the same time.

If you experience the same feeling about bath houses, or want to share your experience growing up, then email me at storyman3119@gmail.com


Photos are welcome, but not necessary.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this series of confessions, Jay :-)
    My first experiences were in public toilets. There used to be plenty of toilets in London (in shops, concert halls and theatres, as well as street toilets) where guys met for fun. Not many left now.
    Later I discovered saunas, the European equivalent of bath houses. I have spent many happy hours in saunas in various cities :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be good to hear from other guys :-)

    ReplyDelete