Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Wife's Lover - Part 3

My Wife’s Lover

Part 3 of 3

Story by Ben

What was I to do?  Here was my wife’s lover asking me to make love to him!  I was amused as I realized that my wife seemed to have chosen another guy who is interested in men.  There must be something about bisexual guys that appeals to her.  She would be horrified, though, if she realized!

I returned the kiss and I decided to take charge.  I pushed Steve onto his back.  I kissed him long and deep, stroking his face with my hand.  I love the feeling of a man’s face when he has not shaved for a day or so.  I moved down to kiss him under the chin, finding those spots on the neck that are so erogenous.  Kiss a man there and he always writhes with pleasure.

I started to play with his nipples, and then moved down to kiss them and lick them.  Steve was arching his body.  I could tell that he was experiencing new sensations and that he was enjoying them!

I took things slowly, moving gradually down his body, kissing his chest and his stomach.  His cock was rock hard, just as he had said; it was lying on his stomach, pointing up towards his chest.  It was demanding attention, but I made it wait.  I kissed and licked all around it, without touching it at all.  I bet my wife goes straight for it, I thought, but I’m going to show him how much the pleasure can be enhanced by making it wait.

I took his balls in my mouth, one by one.  I nuzzled his thighs, rubbing my own cock, which was by now just as hard as Steve’s, against his ankles and his feet.  I raised myself up to look at Steve’s face.  His eyes were closed, and I could see that he was in ecstasy.  It was time to give his cock some attention, I thought.  I smiled as another idea entered my head.



I licked his cock from the base to the tip, teasing it with my tongue, with lots of short, quick licks.

When I reached the head, I finally let my tongue stay in contact with his cock, and I licked slowly and sensually around the cockhead, before letting my lips close around it.  I could feel Steve gasping.

Women don’t suck cock like this; he had clearly never had this treatment before.  I kept my lips closed around his cock, licking all around the head, then I raised my head and said,

“You know, Steve, I’m wondering if you had a wet dream too.  Your cock tastes and smells of cum, as if you had cum during the night, just like me.”

My idea worked.  He was embarrassed again and started stuttering.

“Er, oh, er, no, I don’t think so.  It must be just precum.”

I was enjoying making him feel bad about taking advantage of me in my sleep and making him think he might get found out.

I got back to sucking his cock.  It was a nice size and shape, and I was rather enjoying it.  I took some comfort from the fact that it was smaller than mine.  Stupid, I know, but I was glad my wife hadn’t taken up with a guy with a bigger one than mine.

I could tell that Steve was getting close to cumming.  Suddenly he pulled my head off his cock, saying,

“No, not yet.  You are spoiling me.  It's time I looked after you a bit.”

With that, he pushed me onto my back and started kissing my nipples and playing with my chest hair.  He was surprisingly good.  Before long he was sucking my cock as if he had been sucking cock all his life.  This was so much better than the long, slow, Saturday morning wank that I would have had if Steve had not been here.

When I was close to cumming, I took charge again.  I rolled us over, so that Steve was on his back again, and I supported myself on one arm.  I took both our cocks in my other hand and rubbed them against each other.  I love that feeling of two cocks being masturbated together in one man’s hand, whether it is my own or another man’s hand.  I was at a point where I could cum at any moment.  I held off until I could see from Steve’s face that he was about to cum, and then I let myself go.

We shot our loads together, all over Steve’s chest.  He was drenched in cum.  Steve shot just as much as if he had not already cum during the night, and, if anything, I shot even more.  I collapsed beside him.  It had been amazing, a great start to the weekend.  So good that I wondered about suggesting to Steve that he might stay on.  We could spend the morning in bed and I could teach him plenty more new things.

When we had both recovered our breath, I said, “You know, Steve, when I had my wet dream I was lying on my side.  I don’t see how I could have cum onto my thighs.  My cock was hard and pointing up my body, away from my legs.  I should have cum onto the sheets near my stomach.”

I looked Steve straight in the eyes and smiled.  He smiled too.  Then we both laughed.  He realized I knew what had happened.  And that I was amused by it.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent story, Ben! Truly loved it. Keep writing, man...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments.
      I enjoyed writing the story and am glad if people enjoy reading it too.
      Let's hope we find a way of keeping blogs like this alive!

      Delete