Friday, February 13, 2015

Pissing: 1

Pissing: 1

Story by Ben



I first started to feel the need to empty my bladder an hour ago. But I was absorbed in my work and the pressure built up until I really did have to take a break from my work and head for the office toilets.  I like to do that: to let the pressure build up before I go to the toilet, not to the point where the need is desperate, but to a point where there is a real yearning for release, so that when I do finally let it out, I am bathed in a sense of satisfaction that runs through my whole body. The feeling is quite similar to the need for sexual release when I have not cum for a few days, and the feeling of satisfaction when the release comes is quite similar too.

So here I am in the office toilets, standing at a urinal.  I undo my zip.  I put my hand inside and feel the soft warm skin of my cock.  I love that moment when I first touch my cock and my cock knows the release is approaching.  I carefully pull it out.  It is longer than usual because of the need to piss, but it is still completely soft.  I hold it in my hand, enjoying the warm feeling.  I pull back the foreskin, just enough to expose the hole.  I enjoy the movement of the foreskin over the head of my penis.  I don't let the flow start straight away: I enjoy the feeling of imminent release for a few seconds before I let it start.  My cock knows now that the release is coming soon and it is enjoying the anticipation.

Then I start to piss.  I love to feel the piss flowing from my bladder to my penis, then flowing the full length of my penis out into the urinal.  It is not exactly a sexual feeling, but it is certainly sensual.  I can feel the flow inside my penis, and my fingers can feel the flow from outside my penis.  At the same time I can feel the pressure easing in my bladder and my whole body relaxing.  The flow is strong.  I can feel warm air rising above the stream of liquid.  It lasts a long time.  I enjoy every second.


When the flow stops, I look at my cock in my hands.  It is happy.  By now, it is semi-erect.  The flow of the piss through my cock has aroused it.  I massage it for a while, rewarding it for the job it has done.  Sometimes I linger and reward my cock some more – but usually only when I am at home.  I love to wank after a piss: I am already aroused by the pissing, and the climax can come quickly, and it is intensified by the sensuality of the long satisfying piss.  But now I need to get back to work: there is no time to give my cock more than a short massage.  I put it carefully back in my pants and close the zip.  I wash my hands and head back to my desk, relaxed and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment