Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pissing: 3

Pissing: 3

Story by Ben



It was a while before I met the guy again.  When I called him the next day, he was about to go to a meeting that had been called unexpectedly.  The following day I was out of town at a conference.  

With one thing and another, it was the next week before we could finally meet.  But this period of waiting in fact increased my enjoyment.  The anticipation served to enhance the pleasure when we eventually managed to meet.

Simon was coming along the corridor from the other direction as I approached the toilets.  As agreed, we had waited until the pressure had built up, and I could feel my cock tingling with the anticipation of release.  Once inside, I went towards one of the urinals and was about to undo my zip when Simon stopped me.  He gently pulled me so that I was facing him, put his arms on my shoulders, gave me a quick kiss on the mouth and said, "Don't.  Let me do that."  He left one hand on my shoulder, and with the other he undid my zip.  He started to feel inside.  I took the hint and did the same to him.

With a bit of fumbling, we found each other's cock and pulled it out.  It wasn't easy, because they had both grown longer under the pressure from our bladders and, with the excitement of being handled by another man, they were starting to harden.  Simon gave me a broad smile and we turned to face the urinals, each holding the other's cock.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"I am, but let's just wait a few seconds.  This feels good."

Simon smiled.  It didn't just feel good.  It felt great.  I had Simon's long cock in my hand, and I had 

Simon's hand around my cock, which was yearning for release from the pressure coming from my bladder.  Soon, Simon said, "This is great, but it is time now.  I have to let it out."

I agreed, and we both started to piss. It was an amazing feeling.  It was the first time I had held another guy's cock while he pissed.  It felt so good.  I have always loved the feeling on my fingers of the piss flowing through my cock, but this time it was Simon's piss that I could feel coursing through Simon's cock.  It was strange and wonderful.  And at the same time, I had the curious and equally sensual feeling of Simon's hand holding my cock while the piss flowed through it.  I was desperately hoping that no one would come into the toilets: I wanted us to be able to stay holding each other's cock until we had finished.

Of course, this was all rather exciting, and we were both getting harder as we pissed.  By the time we finished, we were both fully erect.  It felt strange shaking the last drops of piss off Simon's cock, but I enjoyed it.  And I loved the delicate way Simon handled my cock to get the last drops out.

We didn't let go.  We had finished pissing, but I didn't want to let go of Simon's cock, and he didn't seem to want to let go of mine.

Then Simon started gently massaging my cock.  Very gently.  I did the same to him.  We slowly turned so that we were almost facing each other.  Simon carried on massaging my cock with one hand while he put his other hand behind my head and pulled my face towards his own.  He started to kiss me.  He kissed beautifully, very sensually.  With his tongue creating all sorts of amazing sensations in my mouth, with his expert massaging of my penis, and with all that had gone before, I did not last long.  Soon I had to turn to face the urinal.  Simon realized what was happening.  He increased the speed of the massaging of my cock and soon I could feel the juice shooting down the length of my penis where the piss had been travelling only a few minutes earlier.

"Sorry," I mumbled, barely able to talk.  "It was all just so amazing.  I couldn't fight against it."  It was true.  The orgasm had seized control of my body, and there had been nothing I could do to stop it.

"Don't worry," said Simon.  "I am almost there myself.  Just keep up what you are doing.  It feels so good and in a few seconds I shall...," but his voice trailed away as his body shook and his juice shot out into the urinal, spurt after spurt after spurt.  The quantity was astonishing.  And the spasms in 

Simon's body seemed to be clear evidence of the intensity of his orgasm.

"I have to let you into a secret," he said.  "I have deliberately not cum since the first time we met.  

Each day, I thought we would be meeting the next day, so I held off cumming so that I could cum with you, not thinking it would be so long before we would manage to meet.  So that is a week's worth of cum.  Thank you for sharing this moment with me."
I did not need to be thanked, and I told him so.  It had been a great experience, and I was glad to know he had enjoyed it too.


After that, we met as often as we could to piss together.  Often it was no more than sharing a piss, but when we had the time we went further.  And even when we only had time to piss, it was always great.  We tried lots of different positions.  Sometimes I stood behind Simon while he pissed, my hands around his body, one hand feeling his chest while the other held his cock, then he would to the same for me.  Whatever position we took, I always held Simon’s cock while he pissed: I love doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment