Thursday, February 19, 2015

Driving Test

Driving Test

Story by Jay



Well I flunked my driving test.  Don’t know what went wrong but I somehow I ended up in a ditch.  

The instructor in the car just shook his head.  I don’t know what happened.

Right before I crashed, I did see that the instructor was looking at my unzipped pants.  I had no underwear on so my pubes were showing through the opening. 

Well I had another test scheduled for the following week.  This time I was going to be ready and I was prepared to even bribe the instructor.  

I arrived on time and while I was in the car, I made sure my zipper was down and made sure part of my cock and pubes were showing. 



The instructor got in the car and we drove off.  Unfortunately as I drove, I knew my cock was partially showing and I started to get excited.  My cock grew in size and stuck its head out of the opening and got hard in front of the instructor’s eyes.  I now had a super-sized cock.  

As I drove the instructor reached for my cock and started to jack me off.  His hand unbuttoned my shirt and started to run his hand all over my chest.  I drove the best I ever did while the instructor jerked my cock until I came. 

My final assignment was to park the car.  He said “Congratulation.  You’re passed.”  He stepped out of the car and left me happy that I passed.  



I climbed out of the car.  My shirt was wide open with my shorts unzipped and hanging on my hips.  But I did not care what I looked like because ‘I PASSED”.


1 comment: