Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pissing: 2

Pissing: 2

Story by Ben



I was approaching the office toilets.  As usual, I had let the pressure build up until I really did have to take a break from my work and release the pressure.

Another guy arrived at the toilets at the same time as me.  My office is in a huge building, and I don't know most of the people who work in the building.  I had never seen this guy before.  He followed me into the toilets.  I went to a urinal.  The other guy went to the other urinal (there are only two).  He smiled at me.  I smiled back.

I undid my zip.  I put my hand inside and felt the soft warm skin of my cock.  I was slightly inhibited by the guy standing next to me.  I didn't want to look stupid, standing at the urinal and not pissing, but at the same time I didn't want to forgo all the pleasure of this moment that I so enjoy.  We were both taking our cocks out of our pants at the same time.  I could see his cock out of the corner of my eye.  I could tell that, like mine, it was rather long.  I wondered if that was its natural length, or if it was lengthened, like mine, by the pressure of the full bladder.

Although the other guy was standing next to me, I didn't want to deprive myself of that lovely feeling of anticipation, when I know the pressure is about to be released, so, as usual, I didn't let the flow start straight away.  I pulled my foreskin back enough to just expose the piss hole and waited, enjoying the moment – only a few seconds, though: if I am alone, I wait ten, fifteen, sometimes even twenty or thirty, seconds before I let the flow start.

When I eventually started to piss, I realized that the other guy was only just starting too.  He started at exactly the same moment as me.  Had he been waiting too?  I wanted to watch him piss.  I turned my head a little and saw that he was watching me piss too.  We both stepped back slightly and turned to be at an angle to the urinal, so that each had a good view of the other pissing.  He had a good strong flow like mine.  I watched his flow as I felt my own flow.  My eyes were fixed on his penis and the stream that it was producing.  His eyes were fixed on my penis and its stream.  My inhibition drained away and I felt totally relaxed as I realized that the other guy was enjoying this as much as I was.  His cock was a lot like mine, virtually identical in both length and thickness.  His cock was getting slowly longer and harder.  I realized that mine was getting longer and harder too.  By the time we finished, we were both fully erect.

He looked up and smiled at me.  I smiled back.

Then he said, "I love watching another guy piss."

"So do I," I replied.

"And you've got a nice cock."

"Thanks.  So have you."  I added, "Anyway, yours is almost identical to mine, so it is not surprising we like each other's."

We both laughed.

He asked if I worked in the building.  When I said I did, he said he did too, and he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a business card.

"Here, take this.  When you come here tomorrow, call me and I'll try to come at the same time.  But don't come as soon as you feel the need.  Make sure the pressure has built up first, so that I can see a good strong flow again and so that we can share that feeling of relief."

After a moment, he looked into my eyes and said, "And maybe we could take things a bit further..."

 With that he took my cock in his hand and gave it a little squeeze.  He gave me a peck on the cheek, before putting his own cock back in his pants - with some difficulty, as it was now pretty hard - and heading for the wash basin.  I did the same.  Then, just before we opened the door to leave, he lean towards me and we kissed.


"See you tomorrow," I said, and I walked along the corridor towards my office, smiling, my erection pressing hard against my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment