Thursday, February 12, 2015

Who is out there?

Who is out there?

Story by Jay



I laid in bed on my side.  I looked over to the mirror and saw my ass staring back at me.  Wouldn’t it be nice to have some man face in my ass.  His tongue would be licking my hole and I would lay back and enjoy his tongue as it would go deep into my ass hole.

I fingered my ass.  Boy did that feel good.  I stuck one finger into my hole and started to finger fuck me.  I quickly added a second finger.  I held my breath as my two finger went deeper into my hole.

I looked back at the mirror and my mind saw a guy standing there.  His cock was sticking up.  He had a smile on his face, as he approached the bed.  He lifted my one leg and then grabbed the other leg and pushed them back up.  His cock rubbed my ass hole and, with a little effort, he pushed past the opening.



I tried adding a third finger and pushed my ass hole wider and inserted my third finger into my ass hole.  I could not breathe.  I glanced at the mirror and the guy’s cock was now inside my ass.  He moved his hips and pushed that hard cock deep into me.

I inched my three fingers deeper and then tried to moved them in and out.  Wave after wave of exhilaration flooded my senses. 

My cock quivered with excitement.  Cum stirred in my balls and shot like a gun out of my cock.   As I came, I glanced at the mirror.  The guy pulled his cock out of my ass and jacked off as I covered my chest with warm cum.  The guy held his head back and came on me.


I removed my fingers.  Exhausted but pleased.  I looked over to the mirror.  My cock  was going limp.  I laid back my head and drifted off to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Great story, Jay. Nice use of fantasy to enhance a good session of self-pleasure :-)

    ReplyDelete