Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Bar

The Bar

Story by Jay

It is the weekend and time to hit the bars.  I was looking forward in going.  I was excited as I got dressed’  I made sure I had sexy underwear on. 

The first bar I went to was filled with guys.  I ordered a drink.  Before I took my first sip, I heard “You come here often?”  I turned and looked at a guy I met before.  His name was Randy.  We hooked up once before.  At that time, he gave me his phone number but it turned out to be a wrong number.  Now he was standing in front of me.

I told him about the number and he made some story up that did not make sense.  But I did remember him having a nice cock, so I kept talking with him. 

He asked about going over to my place.  At first I told myself no.  Then after a whole, I finally gave in, and we headed over to my place.  

When we got there, we quickly undressed.  His cock stood straight up.  It looked better than I remembered.  We headed to my bed.  I grabbed a camera and asked if I could take a picture of his cock.  He said “Only one picture, and your face has to be in it.  That way you won’t post it on the internet.”



I agreed and took one picture.  I took a deep breath and his cock had the scent of musk.  I placed the camera down and took his cock into my mouth.  I sucked deep and then pulled it out.  I did it again.

Randy stopped me and rearranged my body on the bed so that my cock faced him.  He kissed my cockhead.  “I love your cockhead.  Best one in town.”

We both started to suck each other.  It felt great to have a big cock in your mouth and someone’s mouth on your cock.  Randy played with my balls with one hand while he fingered my ass with his other hand.

All that activity was too much.  I felt it stirring and I did not want to stop it.  I stopped sucking Randy’s cock and said “I’m cumming.”  Then it happened.  I shot my load.  Randy swallowed it all.  When I finished cumming, Randy laid back and said “Do me now.”

Randy licked the last drops of cum out of my cock, as I sucked away on Randy’s fantastic cock.   The first drops of cum tasted real sweet.  Then I felt gobs of cum landing on my tongue.   I swallowed what I could.  More cum replace the cum I swallowed.  It was a big load. 


When we finished, Randy got dressed.  He gave me his phone number.  I grabbed my phone and dialed the number.  I heard his phone ring in his jacket.  He smiled and said “Call me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment