Sunday, February 8, 2015

New Year

New Year

Story by Jay

Damn, did we ring in the New Year.  I was blasted before midnight.  I heard the count down.  Someone kissed me.  I think it was Brad.  All I wanted to do was lie down.  Luckily Kurt was at my side, holding me up and guiding me up stairs to a spare bedroom. 

Kurt helped me undress.  I might be drunk but I was still awake.  I was getting excited as Kurt pulled down my pants and he realized I did not have underwear on.  I was bare ass.  My cock was hard.

Kurt removed all my clothes and was staring at my bare ass.  I heard him whisper “Nice.”  He ran his fingers along my two butt cheeks.  I slurred for him to fuck me.  Spreading my cheeks, he saw my asshole.  “WOW that is one nice fucking hole.”

You sure started the New Year on a down note.  I know it seems bad now, but things will get better.  It has too.  So ‘hang in there’.  

My ass hole was wide open and ready for any size cock.  Kurt did not waste any time.  He fumbled for his cock ripping his boxers as he pulled his cock out of his pants.  He was leaking precum.  His hand took the precum into his palm and lubed up his cock.  I slurred “Shove it in.”  And that is what Kurt did.  With one thrust, he was all the way in.  Without hesitation, he was fucking me hard, his balls slapping my ass with every thrust.

I started to jack off and felt Kurt massage my prostate as he fucked me.  I could not take it any longer.  My load hit my chest and rolled off to the bed covers.  Kurt pulled out and landed on my ass.  The cum rolled down and pooled on top of the covers.  I passed out.

Next morning I found myself clean and tucked under the covers.  I turned and found Kurt sleeping next to me.  My movement woke him up.  Seeing me, he kissed my lips and said “Morning.”

I returned the greeting.  My head was pounding.  My ass felt sore like it had gotten a good fucking.  I turned to Kurt “Did you fuck me last night?”  He smiled.  “I fucked you once but a couple guys wanted to do that also.  I stayed and said I was your lover.”

I said “Thanks.”  I got dressed.  Kurt looked at me and did not say a word.  I wanted to say “Come home with me.” But I felt like awkward saying that.  Finally Kurt said “You want me to drive.  You can spend the day at my place.”  I turned and smiled.  All I could say “Thanks.”

     

No comments:

Post a Comment