Saturday, January 31, 2015

Early Confessions - Bars

Early Confessions - Bars

By Jay



I would pick up guys from bars and take them home.  At first we only would jack off.  But then I decided to try sucking.  Fucking was not high on my list until this guy licked my asshole.  That sent shivers through my body.  The more he licked, the louder I moaned.  Then one day, a guy stuck his tongue deep into my ass and I screamed with pleasure. 

I was hooked.  I tried fucking guys and found it enjoyable.  So I tried getting fucked, but did not like it.  So I kept to my first preference which was sucking, especially 69.

If you experience the same feeling about bars, or want to share your experience growing up, or want to hear more from me then email me at storyman3119@gmail.com


Photos are welcome, but not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment