Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hospital Stay

Hospital Stay

Inspired by noodengr

Story by Jay

I dreaded going into the hospital.  The surgery did not bother me, it was the male nurses.  I get all excited when I have male nurses prep me for surgery.  I kept thinking of everything but what was going to happen.



The male nurse came in and I could feel my cock a stirring.  He checked my vitals and entered some notes in the computer. 


I had calmed down when my mind took over.  I imagined him naked.  He stood in front of me with a hard cock.  He was uncut and magnificent.


Then he sat down and my eyes were glued to his cock.  I closed my eyes and willed myself to stay calm and not have an erection.  He pulled back the covers and looked at my chubby cock. 


He seemed to study my cock and balls to decide how to shave the hair surrounding my cock and balls.  Then he grabbed the razor and stood over me.  I thought "Start already."



He started to shave me and I was fighting to keep my cock under control, but it was a losing battle.


He used a warm towel to clean around the shaved area and now my cock decided to grow,


He kept using the towel and I kept getting harder.  It was no use.  He stood there looking down at me, while he held my cock.


He started to jack me off.  I laid back and closed my eyes as the nurse kept jerking me off.  He position the towel on my stomach and when I came close to cumming, he got ready to catch my cum.
He cleaned me up and said “I will tell the doctor you are ready for surgery.”  

I was so ready.


1 comment:

  1. Great story, Jay.
    I have sometimes fantasised about being in hospital and getting special treatment from a nurse ;-)

    ReplyDelete