Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Apartment - Part 1

The Apartment

The Twink

Inspired by JK

Part 1 of 3



This was my new apartment.  I only have been living here a few weeks.  I was glad to be on my own.  I was 18, had a job, and now I had an apartment.   Home life was getting too restrictive.  Mom worked nights, so I only saw here on weekend.  Dad was always gone.  I really wanted to be with Dad, but he never was there when I needed him.  When I finally ran away from home, I took a few of his clothes as mementos. 

Now I had my own place.  I could have men over that were my daddy, even if it was for a little while.  I love having them hold me, kiss me.  And love me.

John was my favorite.  I met him at a bar.  He reminded me of Dad.  His touch was electrifying.  My cock would respond and get erect with just a whiff of his cologne.  He was a great cock sucker.  He would suck my cock all the way, having my cockhead push against the back of his throat.  He loved sucking my cock and swallowing my load of cum.  I enjoyed returning the favor and sucking his cock.  I wanted to make my daddy happy.

He always looked after me and made sure I had what I needed. 

John wasn't the only daddy type that came over.


But when I laid in bed alone, I still miss my Dad, and wished he would be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment