Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Hairdresser - Part 1

The Hairdresser

Part 1 of 4

Story by Ben



I badly needed a haircut.  I have never managed to find a good hairdresser in the area where I work.  I have had so many bad haircuts that I always put it off as long as I can.  It was my lunch break and I did not have much time, so I hoped I would find someone who could do it straight away.

I put my head nervously round the door of a salon.  A woman came up to me.  I said I was looking to get my hair cut as quickly as possible.  She said she was busy with a client and called across to a colleague.  I followed her eyes and saw the cutest young guy doing a woman's hair.  He had a beautiful, round, olive-skinned face, with a mass of dark hair and bright brown eyes.  He said he would be free in a quarter of an hour.  My heart started racing.  I quickly thought through my afternoon commitments and decided that I could definitely spare a quarter of an hour to wait for the guy to cut my hair.  If truth be told, I think I would have cancelled all my appointments and waited all afternoon for him if I had had to.

I could not take my eyes off him while I was waiting.  His glance kept crossing mine and each time he gave me a very pretty smile.  Eventually I forced myself to look in a different direction: my interest in him must already have been obvious and I didn't want to appear obsessed with looking at him - even though I was.

Soon it was my turn.  He started to wash my hair.  He worked the shampoo into my hair, then massaged my head, slowly and sensually.  I think I even groaned with pleasure a couple of times, and I certainly smiled.  At the end, he said something like, "A massage makes you feel good, doesn't it?"

"It certainly does," I mumbled, "and you do it very well."  Thank you, he said, with that pretty smile that I had come to love.

I desperately hoped the haircut would be good.  I could imagine myself coming back to this guy for haircuts for years to come.

While he was cutting my hair he leaned over me, and I felt his groin against my elbow.  I didn't know whether it was deliberate or accidental.  I moved my elbow ever so slightly, and he did not move away.  I moved my elbow a bit more, and I was sure I could feel his cock getting harder.  Then I thought he rubbed his cock against my elbow.  It did not last long, and I wondered if I had imagined it.  He stepped away and carried on doing my hair.  His colleague was still busy with her client and I decided I must behave myself.  I concentrated on getting rid of the rock-hard state that had developed in my pants.  It could not be seen under the gown that I was wearing for the haircut, but it would be embarrassing if I were still in that state when I stood up at the end of the session.

When I paid, my hairdresser pressed his business card into my hand, looking at me again with his beautiful smile and his twinkling eyes.  His hand seemed to linger in mine.  The warmth of his skin was electric.  "My name is Daniel.  I think you have found yourself a hairdresser," he said.  "I think so too," I replied, adding, "It's a great haircut, and I particularly liked the head massage."  "Well, I am also an experienced masseur."  He took the card back and wrote something on the back of it.  "Here is my personal phone number.  If you would like a longer and fuller massage, give me a ring when the salon is closed."


I was immediately rock hard again.  Daniel looked down, and I am sure he saw.  He smiled at me again, with his pretty smile and his glistening brown eyes.  "I shall call you soon," I said.  And I meant it.  I want to experience Daniel's "longer and fuller massage" as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment