Saturday, January 24, 2015

Safari - Part 1

Safari

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

I signed up to take a safari.  It was supposed to be safe, but something went wrong.  We left the campground and headed for the back country.  Everything was fine until the lion came out of nowhere.  We scattered in all directions.  I found a tree and climbed it to survey the area. No one was in sight.  The lion had disappeared.  Then I heard a noise.  It was one of the guys from the safari.  I yelled for him to climb the tree.  I reached out and grabbed his hand and pulled him to safety.  Our fear brought us together.  We held each other in our arms.  I could feel his chest heaving as he inhaled and caught his breath.

His name was Mike.  He pressed himself against me.  His body laid next to my semi hard cock.  As I held him, I wondered “Would we become dinner for the lion?”  I imagined that this was the last time I would hold anyone.  My cock grew in size.  Mike must have noticed it.  His hand squeezed my cock.   

Hooked up to my face and our lips met.  Sparks flew as our tongues probed into each other’s mouth.  He undid my zipper and dug into my underwear and pulled my cock out.  I reached down and did the same to him.  I pulled down his shorts and his boxer briefs clung to his body.  I tugged at his waistband and inserted my hand and found his cock.  It was wet from precum.     

He massaged my cock and it rose to full erection.  He looked around and motioned to me to climb down to the ground.  I watch him remove his underwear and shorts.  When he reached the ground, he laid down, spreading his legs.  His cock was erect and dripping precum onto his stomach.
 
I climbed down, my cock hard and dripping also with precum.  I touch the ground and quickly inserted my cock into his asshole.  He moaned as I started to fuck him, slowly at first and then faster as if our life would be snuffed out by the lion.  We had only one thing in mind and that was to make love.

He moaned with each thrust.  My balls tightened as I got close to cumming.  His moans became cries of passion.  He asked me to cum, and then begged me to cum.  I felt the stirring deep inside of me.  The stirring that could mean only one thing that I was ready to cum.

My load shot out of my cock, splashing deep inside of him.  I let out a grunt as I continued to cum filling her ass to overflowing.

I finally let the last drops of cum emerge from my cock.  I slowly removed my cock and laid next to him.  My breathing was heavy.  My cock became soft once again and receded into my folds of underwear.  Mike’s ass dripped with cum. 
   
We laid silently on the ground.  We held our breath as we heard rustling in the jungle.  We sprang up, ready to climb the tree when they emerged from the forest.  It was the lion but this time it was being chased off by a bull elephant.  We climb up in separate trees.



The bull elephant stood guard until we heard rustling and they emerged and it was the rest of the group.  I was relieved and happy to see them.


We left quickly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment