Monday, January 26, 2015

Buddies - Part 1

Buddies

Part 1 of 2

By Jay

We banded together when we were little.  We never parted.  When we went to college we picked the same college and even roomed together.  Although we were close, I had the hots for Billy.   I wanted him so bad. 

After our freshman year in college, we got together to celebrate surviving our first year.  We were at Billy’s house.  His parents were away on vacation.  He suggested we skinny dip.  He wanted a picture of us four.  So he set the camera to auto shoot.  It was Billy to the right of me, then me, then to the left was Tom, and finally Eric.



This was the first time we were ever naked together.  I could not get my eyes off our Billy’s cock.  It was fantastic.  He had shaved all his pubes off.  This made his cock stand out.  I realized he was erect.  Even as the camera took the next picture and the next, my eyes were glued to his cock.

As the afternoon went on, Tom and Eric left and if was just Billy and I.  We were still naked sitting on the patio.  Billy took the camera and was looking at the pictures in the viewfinder.  Billy said “Pictures look good.  Seems like you were staring at my cock.”  I said I wasn’t and then he showed the pictures to me. 

I started to get an erection.  Billy pointed and said “See, there you go getting hard.”  I pushed his hand away and pointed at his cock and said “Well, look at your cock.”  I stared as he got bigger than before.  I was amazed and said “Wow, that is one sweet cock.  I have to have it.”

Billy smiled and said “Kiss me.  If you want my cock, kiss me.”  I reached over to where he was and kissed him flat on the lips.  It started as a quick kiss and turned into a long passionate kiss.  We were now both turned on with raging hardons. 

I decided to go for what I wanted all these years.  I had his cock in my mouth before he could stop me.  But he did not stop me; he laid back and seemed to enjoy it.  But I did not want to just suck his cock; I wanted him to suck my cock also.




I pulled my cock out and jerked it as I continued to suck Billy’s cock.  Before long, I felt his warm mouth around my cock.  Boy did it feel good.  We sucked and Billy came first.  His load filled my mouth.  He then consecrated on my cock, and shortly I shot my load.

No comments:

Post a Comment