Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hey Baby


Hey Baby

Story by Larry



Hey baby!  Look at what I got for you.  8 inches of prime hard cock just waiting for your mouth to swallow and your ass to take deep.  Yeah! That’s right baby, I want you to suck it and then lay on that hot stomach of yours and spread those legs wide so I can bury it deep inside you.  Work really got me going today and you are gonna help calm me down.
  
mmmmmmmmmmmmm your mouth feels good baby.  That’s it slide it all the way down to the root.  You know how I like it baby.  Take it all.  Use that tongue on it.  Yeah lick those balls, baby.  Feel how full they are?  I'm gonna empty them deep inside you real soon, baby.  Ain't gonna take much either.  I've been on the edge all day but don't you worry I’ll hold off enough to get you off.  mmmmmm yeah swirl that tongue around my head.  Lick that pre cum off my piss slit baby.  mmmmm yeah just like that.
  
You know what baby you keep that up and I'm gonna blow my load.  Why don't you lay on that hot belly of yours and stick that cute tight ass up in the air while I put my cock ring on and lube up.  mmmmmmmmmmm baby look at that ass.  Nice and round and firm and tight.  I'm gonna fuck it real good baby.  You ready?  You feel my cock head at your hole?  Here it is baby.  Yeah take a deep breath baby because I'm not stopping till I'm balls deep in you.
  
        Oh yeah baby is this ass tight.  Work those ass muscles, baby.  Massage my cock while I work it in and out of you.  ooooo  god baby that feels real good.  What’s that?  You want it harder.  Like this.  (My crotch slaps his ass hard) yeah baby I can fuck you hard.  Feels so good, baby.  Ain't gonna take me long though.  I can feel my balls churning already.  Oh yeah baby any second now there are gonna let you have it.
  
        aaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yeah baby tighten that ass.  Hold my cum inside you baby.  Keep my baby makers deep in you.  Yeah keep them all, baby.  Any left on my cock you are gonna lick off when I pull out.  Yeah just like that.  Clean my cock baby. oooo that feels good.  You know what roll over on your back, baby.  Lift those legs.  You got me so hard already I'm gonna pound that first load deeper inside you.  Yeah baby you like me balls deep.  I'm gonna pound you real good. 
you know what folks why don't you go get coffee or something.  I'm gonna be here for an while.  

Talk to you later.


1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to watch this short video to unveil a shocking secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of sexy women:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete