Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Apartment - Part 2

The Apartment

The Old Tenant

Inspired by JK

Part 2 of 3

I was a little drunk.  I decided to go to my old apartment.  I did not want to go home looking like this.  I had not been to the apartment in a while, but I still had a key.  I entered the apartment and looked around.  There was new furniture replacing my old pieces.  This wasn't my place anymore.  I stood them reminiscing about all the good times I had here. 

My family did not know that I liked young men.  I had a good share of 18 years old guys. 

I heard sounds coming from the bedroom.  I got closer and could hear a low snore coming from the guy sleeping on the bed.  He laid naked.  His body was awesome, chiseled with muscles.  His cock was not fully erect.  I crept closer to have a better look.



I sat on the bed and listened to his breathing.  His cock was circumcised.  My mouth watered as I lightly ran my finger along the shaft to his cockhead.  I watch in amusement as his cock grew in size.  It was magnificent.  I could not stop myself, as I took his cock and started to suck it.

He moaned as I wrapped my tongue around his cockhead and then clamped my lips tightly around his shaft.  I could sense that he was enjoying it, and so was I. 

I wished I could do this more often.  I saw that the sheet was slowly being pulled down by the guy on the bed.  He looked up to my face and said “Dad?”

It was my son.  He sat up and wrapped his arms around me.  Tears were streaming down his cheeks as he kissed me.  It was a passionate kiss, as his tongue probed deep into my mouth.  He said “Hold me.” 




We started to make love.         

No comments:

Post a Comment