Thursday, January 22, 2015

Small Cock

Small Cock

Story by Jay

I love going to the gym and seeing all the cocks on display in the locker room.  You see cut and uncut, large and small.  Some guys can't control themselves and have semi hard cocks on display.  A few times they show erect hard cocks.

One guy who always seem to get a locker near me, always looks at me while I dress or undress.  I could not see him naked.  He always seems to have underwear or shorts on.

This time, I wanted to stay naked longer and see if I can get him to undress.  So I stood them with no clothes on and started talking with him.  There was no one in the locker room. He was staring at my cock. He said "You sure have a nice size cock." 

I said "Thanks.  How is yours?"  He looked around and took off his shorts.  He was not overly endowed.



"Tiny." he said. I replied, "Size is not important.  It is what you do with it.  Let me get a closer look."



He reached down and held his cock up for my inspection.  He shook his head and said "Not as big as yours."  I then realized that my cock was hard.  He put his cock near mine and said "See.  Yours is bigger."


I checked to make sure no one came into the locker room.  "Some people said smaller is better for oral sex."
"Really?" he asked.  i replied "You ever had oral sex?"  I answered "Sure, it is fun to get as well as to give."

He stuttered "But you are so big."  I smiled and said, "That is why your cock is better to suck.  No gagging."
Taking a look at the front door and seeing no one in the locker room, I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth.  It was easy to suck and being his first time, he came after a few sucks.

I swallowed his load and stood up.  He quickly took my cock in his mouth.  He definitely had trouble sucking, but he was getting the hang of it.  But being in the locker room, got me all excited and I came before long.

He quickly got dressed and said "Maybe we can continue this conversation again."  I said "Yes.  Anytime."



1 comment:

  1. Great story, Jay!
    I have always had a weakness for small cocks :-) I love them :-))

    ReplyDelete