Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Buddies - Part 2

Buddies

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay

The suck fest continued every time we got together.  I was enjoying it but I wanted more.  Over the weeks I dreamt of having that cock fuck me.  It was now or never.  So I planned for our next encountered.



When we were finally alone and the other guys left, I kissed him and got him all worked up then I asked “Fuck me?”

Billy smiled and said “I was wondering when you were going to ask me.”  We headed for his room.  I jumped into his bed.  My cock was super hard and I watch Billy climb onto the foot of the bed.  He lifted my legs and spit on his cock.  I felt his cockhead pressing on my asshole. 



I closed my eyes and waited.  I felt Billy’s lips on mine, as he pushed and his cockhead popped pass my ass muscle and was now inside of me.  He started pumping and I moaned loud with each push.  It hurt but it also felt really good.

My cock was dripping precum.  I grabbed it and tried to jerk off in synch with Billy’s thrust.  I could not take it any longer and I rapidly jerked my cock until I shot hot cum onto my chest.  Billy increased his passed and quickly pulled out and leaned onto me and shot his load. 

I was now covered with both our loads.  We kissed and I never felt so good.

Billy and I are now roommates or should I say fuckmates.




No comments:

Post a Comment