Sunday, January 25, 2015

Safari - Part 2

Safari

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

Once we made it back to camp, Mike headed for his tent.  I watch as he turned and looked at me and smiled.  He motioned for me to follow.  
 
I headed to his tent and stopped at the opening.  I saw him laying on his sleeping bag.  He was naked.  I entered and took off my clothes.  I laid next to him and we kissed.  He said, “Thanks for saving me.”  I said nothing.  We started to make love.  

In the jungle, I had fucked him.  Now it was his turn to fuck me.  I spread my legs and allowed him to insert his cock into me.  I laid back as he thrust his cock, going deeper and deeper with each thrust.
He thrust me only a few times before he let out a moan and came deep inside of me.

He removed his cock and continued to hold me.  He was shaking.  We kissed as we laid there listening to our heart beats.  He pointed to the opening to the tent.  The sun was setting.  We watch it not saying a word.  We drifted off to sleep. 

The next morning we made love one more time.  We took our time and savored every minute.  Every thrust was one more step closer to the end.  It was not the beginning but the end.  For today was the last day of our safari.  When we both climaxed, we laid there knowing it was over.

I returned to my tent and dismantled it.  We loaded up the van and headed back to civilization.  Mike and I sat next to each other in the van.  Our hands reached out and we held each other hands. 
We came from different parts of the country, and we were ready to leave and return to our own worlds.     


As we said goodbye, we both wondered if we would see each other ever again.  I invited Mike to come and visit me.  I smiled as he said he would.   

No comments:

Post a Comment