Thursday, January 8, 2015

Blowjob 101

Blowjob 101

Story by Jay

When I was just getting out of the closet, I did not know how to do so many things that now seem natural.  One item was giving blowjobs. A guy I was seeing wanted us to have sex and I wanted to make sure I did it right.  So I contacted a gay friend and asked for help.

He was willing and very helpful.  He told me to first get down on his knees.  I was told to undress the guy by unzipping his pants and lowing the clothes to free up his cock and balls.


So I did just that.  I noticed that his cock was already hard.  I smiled and said "Now what?"


He told me to take just the tip of the cock into my mouth, and run my tongue around his cock head, especially playing with his pee hole.


He told me to now take move of the cock head into my mouth, and to swirl my tongue all over the cock head.  I noticed his cock got really hard with all that activity.


Now it was time to take the full cock head into my mouth  I did just that and sucked on it and used my tongue.  His cock was now really hard.  The next step was the hardest.  He wanted to take the cock in all the way to his pubes.  He said I might gag when I did it, but he wanted me to take as much as I could.



I did it and kept from gagging.  He said I was a natural.  I am now ready for my boyfriend's cock.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment