Monday, January 12, 2015

Country Boys - Part 2

Country Boys

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2



I followed Randy in his truck.  It was not far to Jeb’s place.  As we got closer I saw Jeb sitting on the porch.  He was naked which was his usually trademark.  He just sat there as we parked the trucks and walked over to the porch.  His cock was hard the whole time that we talked to him.

Jeb said “What do you want?”  Randy spoke up and pointed at me, “We want to be together and be free to love each other.”  Jeb looked at both of us and said “People around here do not approve, but I do.  Respect the land and you are free to roam and be together.  You can leave the trucks here.  They will be safe.”

I yelled “Great.  Can we go to the fall?”  Jeb nodded ‘YES’.  We thanked him and headed out to the falls.  It was in a secluded spot.  Not too far.  We heard it before we saw it.  We undressed and ran under the falls.  It was invigorating.  We splashed around and eventually I found myself in Randy’s arm. 



As we stood there, I whispered “Fuck me?”  Randy was rock hard and laid me down in the swallow part of the water.  He slipped his cock into my ass.  He started to push his cock into me and it went easily back and forth.  We only fucked a few times but I enjoyed it and wanted it more often. 



Randy grabbed my cock and jerked it in rhythm with his thrusts.  I came too quickly.  I wanted it to last longer.  My cum landed on my chest.  Randy came next.  He pulled out and his cum landed on my chest, mixing in with my cum.

I let the water wash over my chest and let the cum float away.  I was content, up to a point.  I told Randy “I still want a bed.”  He said “I know.  I really do too.”

We head back to Jeb’s house.  He was outside still naked, still with a hard cock.  He asked “Everything ok?”  Randy said “Great.  Thanks.”  I spoke up “We appreciate your hospitality.  I just wish I had a place for us to have a bed.”

Jeb said “No problem.  There is a shack near the falls that you can use.  You will need to be a bed.  But it is all yours.  We thanked him and headed to the truck.  We grabbed each other and kissed.  Randy said “I will get you that bed.”  We kissed again. 

I climbed into my truck and smiled as I left Jeb’s property.  I was going to get a bed and finally make love to Randy in a proper way.         


No comments:

Post a Comment