Thursday, January 29, 2015

Early Confessions - Briefs

Early Confessions - Briefs

By Jay



I knew when I was a teen that I was different but did not realize that I was gay.  During high school, I started to do things that were obvious that I was into boys.  I would go to the gym and watch the guys undress or shower.  I would 'pick up' briefs at the locker room.  So I would collect briefs.  I would go to them beach and watch the guys laying out in their Speedo. 

I liked all types of briefs, especially if they were the ones that I had ‘pick up’.  I would wear them and jack off in them.  I felt sexy wearing briefs, the tighter the better.

Sometime I would rip them off my body.  I would imagine that a guy found I was wearing his brief and get mad and tear them off of my body.  I even traded used briefs with guys through the mail. 

I still have my collection of briefs. 

If you experience the same feeling about underwear, or want to share your experience growing up, or hear more from me about briefs, then email me at storyman3119@gmail.com


Photos are welcome, but not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment